A Little Nugget of a Mystery to tide us over while we wait for ghagler's next game

“Program” as used in the above red refers to any operation that would carry out the function you just described, not just .exe files.

The Boy’s computer is at all times shared via a desktop streaming service. His computer is barebones and has nothing on it, the computer he thinks he is logging into is located somewhere else, and the owner of it has full access. The true owner of the computer created and placed the file. This is not a file transfer as the file was made and placed on the original computer, and the Boy accessed it on that system.

Someone accessed the boy’s computer and put the file onto his hard drive while he was still in the room, and he did not either notice or care when it was used.

Oooooh a crossfire? How exci-

Okay, @RablaWhatthefuckingfuckityshit,thatmakesnosensewhatthehell.

THE FILE IS ON HIS HARD DRIVE

Also, the boy requires air to breathe, just in case I need to spell everything out for you people.

Okay, after i shot down that blisteringly stupid point…

OOOH, an actual good point!

Then how was the file the wrong date?

Also, I amended the story slightly.

Repeat this in Red:

Only the Boy had access to the computer after the purchase. No other human, directly or indirectly, can influence the contents of the computer after it is set up and belongs to the Boy.

The boy installed the game onto his hard drive, and the installer, which ran with his knowledge, installed the file onto his hard drive with the wrong date as it was edited.File creation dates can be changed. Or, the file was edited afterwards normally, and the last edit date has not been mentioned.

The footage is staged. People faked a TV News Report, and then played it on a TV and recorded that. The actual attack on 9/11 was a coincidence that matched this staged footage.

Repeat it in red: The news report in the video is an actual report of the 9/11 incident, not a fake bit of footage that happens to be accurate.

I refuse. It is ludicrous, the computer was owned by his father before him for a decent portion of time.

And some reds…

The boy has never ran a program that had the effects described in post #16 not even by being deceived into doing so.

The news report in the video is an actual report of the 9/11 incident, not a fake bit of footage that happens to be accurate.

Amended request then; Only the Boy and his Father can access the computer and etc.

I want to narrow down where the file could have come from.

The boy’s father put the file on his computer before the boy had access to the computer. The boy did not gain access to the computer until after September 11th, 2001

The creation date was edited by the father who has the ability to do so.

The boy gained access to the computer before the terrorist attack mentioned.

That’s a vague red that gives you nothing… buuuuuut OKAY!

“Only the Boy and his Father can access the computer and etc.”

Theres still two unanswered blues. One on how its date was changed and one on how it gets there. If undenied the answer will be assumed to be those.

I assume you mean these blues?

The creation date was edited by the father who has the ability to do so.

The father lacks the technical knowledge to manually changing something like this.

Someone accessed the boy’s computer and put the file onto his hard drive while he was still in the room, and he did not either notice or care when it was used.

Ever since the boy became hyper conscious about his security he has installed micro-cameras in his room, which no one knows the location of. Using these the boy can verify that no one has done such a thing.

The boy’s father put the file on the boy’s hard drive with a created on date to make the file appear to have come from the past to freak his kid out. The father was able to access the computer because the boy willingly allowed him and did not consider the possibility of the father being the trickster, so he gets past all security systems. The father may not have been able to fake a creation date, but he can simply create the file at an earlier date and then edit it later.

The last modified date was also the 4th of September 2001.

The internal Calender on the computer is wrong, and as such the Created On and Last Modified On dates are irrelevant and a useless distraction to the narrative.

It is right, and has never been changed since the computer was purchased.

Ever since the boy became hyper conscious about his security he would not have allowed his father onto his computer.

The ‘trap’ was placed before the boy became hyper-conscious about his security.