Higurashi Fanart

The Watangashi Tea Party has finally commenced! I hope to see some fanart of Mion and Shion from you guys! Though other creative works are welcome as well! Don’t forget, contributing something here will strongly improve your chances of winning the MVP title and a free Tatarigoroshi!

Some fanart I’ve commissioned from people:

By Thaichau

By mizonaki

By NoShio
(Tsumihoroboshi spoiler)

8 Likes

I wrote a little Rika POV introspective KeiMii fic the other day :mii: Full series spoilers apply.

2 Likes

Wrote another fic, KeiMiiRena this time but from Mion’s POV so mostly MiiRena and KeiMii. Full series spoilers apply.

1 Like

This person’s been posting a lot of amazing Higurashi fanart!

1 Like

I asked gogopri to draw something for the Himatsubushi Tea Party, resulting in the following wonderful Rika fanart~

11 Likes

Don’t forget guys, we’re awarding a prize to somebody who can contribute Meakashi Fanart for the Tea Party! Help us out!

A HIDDEN DARKNESS
ALL IN THE FAULTS OF THE PAST
PLEASE HELP ME

UMAUUUUUUU

8 Likes

Tried my hand at some Meakashi-hen themed art. I’m hoping to improve in the future! Character spoilers for Meakashi.

8 Likes

That’s… kind of disturbing ^^;

1 Like

(spoiler for Meakashi characters!)

I don’t know why I couldn’t find this thread to post this hours ago… Anyway, Meakashi is one of my favorite chapters and Satoshi is one of my favorite characters so I couldn’t not do a picture with him in it! :hauu:

12 Likes

That’s a good one. A little flawed, like for example, Satoko looks more like she’s next to Satoshi rather than behind him, which is what I assume you had in mind and Satoshi’s facial expression makes his drawing look a little… unlike him. Don’t get me wrong, the face is very well drawn, you just could work a little bit more with his expression. And his bangs on the left side, look like they have been placed rather, well, narrowly, like there wasn’t much space there and they had to be drawn in that manner, thus they’re not as voluminous as the rest of his hair, but oh well. Anyway, for all my criticism, it still is a very good drawing.

Also, I’m interested to see more of your art, so do you perhaps have a blog or something where I can see more of it? @artifedex

14 Likes

Is this your own art??

Yes something wrong??? ?_? Oh and I am sorry about the umineko arts I don’t know how to blr?? Stuff

@Strain Ah no, nothing is wrong! To blur stuff when posting hit the happy little gear next to the emoji’s then click blur spoiler. Oh, and you edit posts by clicking the pencil below your post.

You can also put brackets [like this] before the images spoiler (type spoiler, with a bracket before it and after it) and then at the end of the spoiler have [/spoiler] to end the spoiler! (an example, no actual spoilers) That will blur the images to prevent people from being spoiled! It looks like this…

Ah, and I think Aspi’s just admiring your work. I don’t think he’s angry at all, just taken back by your beautiful art! Seriously, it’s really great stuff! Please, keep it coming! Maid Keiichi is super adorable!

1 Like

My own version of Higumi-chan! @MagusVerborum @PocketyHat

4 Likes

My work-in-progress Rena (best girl!) fanart. Hope I’ll manage to finish it before the end of the month, lol. I can be extremely slow with this stuff.

9 Likes