Higurashi Fanart

A HIDDEN DARKNESS
ALL IN THE FAULTS OF THE PAST
PLEASE HELP ME

UMAUUUUUUU

8 Likes

Tried my hand at some Meakashi-hen themed art. Iā€™m hoping to improve in the future! Character spoilers for Meakashi.

8 Likes

Thatā€™sā€¦ kind of disturbing ^^;

1 Like

(spoiler for Meakashi characters!)

I donā€™t know why I couldnā€™t find this thread to post this hours agoā€¦ Anyway, Meakashi is one of my favorite chapters and Satoshi is one of my favorite characters so I couldnā€™t not do a picture with him in it! :hauu:

12 Likes

Thatā€™s a good one. A little flawed, like for example, Satoko looks more like sheā€™s next to Satoshi rather than behind him, which is what I assume you had in mind and Satoshiā€™s facial expression makes his drawing look a littleā€¦ unlike him. Donā€™t get me wrong, the face is very well drawn, you just could work a little bit more with his expression. And his bangs on the left side, look like they have been placed rather, well, narrowly, like there wasnā€™t much space there and they had to be drawn in that manner, thus theyā€™re not as voluminous as the rest of his hair, but oh well. Anyway, for all my criticism, it still is a very good drawing.

Also, Iā€™m interested to see more of your art, so do you perhaps have a blog or something where I can see more of it? @artifedex

14 Likes

Is this your own art??

Yes something wrong??? ?_? Oh and I am sorry about the umineko arts I donā€™t know how to blr?? Stuff

@Strain Ah no, nothing is wrong! To blur stuff when posting hit the happy little gear next to the emojiā€™s then click blur spoiler. Oh, and you edit posts by clicking the pencil below your post.

You can also put brackets [like this] before the images spoiler (type spoiler, with a bracket before it and after it) and then at the end of the spoiler have [/spoiler] to end the spoiler! (an example, no actual spoilers) That will blur the images to prevent people from being spoiled! It looks like thisā€¦

Ah, and I think Aspiā€™s just admiring your work. I donā€™t think heā€™s angry at all, just taken back by your beautiful art! Seriously, itā€™s really great stuff! Please, keep it coming! Maid Keiichi is super adorable!

1 Like

My own version of Higumi-chan! @MagusVerborum @PocketyHat

4 Likes

My work-in-progress Rena (best girl!) fanart. Hope Iā€™ll manage to finish it before the end of the month, lol. I can be extremely slow with this stuff.

9 Likes

Finished it I guess~

14 Likes

Beautiful!!

1 Like

Amazing! \o/

1 Like

Thank you guys! :hauu:

Oh wow thatā€™s really good!

1 Like

Thanks! :3

Extremely well done!