Introduce Yourself!

Yea, huge shout out to @smileypers0n for holding down the fort here in the Introduction thread. Your efforts are thoroughly appreciated :ryukishi:

8 Likes

Hello, I’m new. Big Higurashi / Umineko fan here. I haven’t quite finished chiru yet but Higurashi was 10/10

6 Likes

Welcome to Rokkenjima!
Unfortunately this site is closing soon, but you are more than welcome to join us until then!
As a fan of Higurashi and Umineko, maybe you’ll talk about them in the threads we have for each arc? Theres always lots to talk about and lots to read if you’re ever bored. And, might I recommend you try reading Higanbana No Saku Yoru Ni once you’ve finished Chiru? People who like Higurashi and Umineko tend to like it as well.
I hope you enjoy your stay here!

3 Likes

Of course I will read Higanbana. Probably much later though. Thank you for the warm welcome!

3 Likes

Hey I’m uni. Even the site’s going to close soon. I will look forward to meeting new people. english’s not my first language. I first got into the Umineko in 2015. It took a bit of will power to read Umineko for me. But it’s enjoyable ride so far. I really want to read and discuss a lot of about Umineko.

7 Likes

Welcome to the community uni, I hope you enjoy your time here in the remaining weeks. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello! I just found the forum by accident, but it was a happy one if you don’t count in the fact that the forum is closing. Anyway. I was introduced to Umineko in 2013. It was a translated project after which I later found the anime, and fell even deeper into the rabbit hole that is Umineko and 07th Expansion. I know it can be said that the anime is bad, but it was something that I really enjoyed watching -seeing Beato move and gaggle around.

4 Likes

Welcome to Rokkenjima!
I hope you’ll enjoy yourself on here and do all you wish to. We have discussions for a ton of things, don’t be afraid to add to them if you want! We’ve also got a discord server if thats your kind of thing, but you first need Witch ranking (which isnt difficult to get).
I hope you enjoy the month left here!

2 Likes

Hello i know that the forum is going to close but i just made this account to say thanks for reviving the community! i never registered because i didn’t have time to do it but i always watched the discussions, now that im in holidays i can contribute in the forum i guess.
About me , im a big fan of Umineko since the end of 2010, i like RGD, Higanbana and Higurashi too. (I don’t know what more i should say).

6 Likes

Welcome aboard! Glad you’ve enjoyed reading things over the life of the forum, hope you have fun participating in our farewell activities and other discussions :ryukishi:

4 Likes

Welcome to Rokkenjima!
I’m glad you’ve been enjoying the forum! If you havent, maybe you’ll consider joining the new discord server?
I hope you’ll enjoy the remaining month here!

3 Likes

Thanks,yes sounds cool i want to join!, Cuyi#5152

4 Likes

The new server details are here, or if you get the witch rank in time (which is still completely possible), hit the discord icon on the top right of the website to join the original server.

3 Likes

Where in the world do you live?
1- I am not comfortable to tell.
2- Umineko/chiru. I watched Higurashi too [first season only]
3- Someone once said that there is some hidden hints in umineko’s ost, unfortunately i do not feel capable of finding such hints on my own.
4- Tabletop RPG.

I am well aware that these forums will end soon, yet i feel that it would be impossible to reach the truth of Umineko on my own. I came here searching for whatever help i could find.

5 Likes

Welcome to Rokkenjima!
If you wish to find some of the truth, I recommend looking through the spoiler threads since you’ve finished Chiru. I wish you luck in finding what you seek. Keep love in your heart so you may see the truth.
I hope you enjoy your search!

2 Likes

Hey there I’m Drk. I’m 30 years old and from the US.
I first heard of Rokkenjima and 07th Expansion through a friend of mine(who is also on the forums) as I watched Higurashi/Kai, followed by completing the entirety of Umineko/Chiru.

Other interests? Lots. Gaming. (Blizzard products mostly), Anime, …I’d be here all day listing things.

And myself? I’m the biggest derp you will meet, and most of my discord friends can confirm. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Welcome to Rokkenjima!
I hope you find the last few weeks the forum has enjoyable! Feel free to post your opinions and ideas in the appropriate threads. We have some for anime, some for gaming, and of course many 07th Expansion ones based on characters and arcs!
I hope you enjoy your time here.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, I first got into 07th Expansion watching the Higurashi anime years ago. I came across this fourm when I was searching to see if anyone out there had tried to play Umineko EpicMafia and to my surprise, came across this thread from years ago Rokkenjima Club Activities Chapter 1: Epic Mafia Unfortunately it seems I arrived too late as the fourm seems to be shutting down, but I’m hoping we can get some games going before that day comes. If any of you would like to try playing the game, I highly recommend checking the thread out and joining; it’s great fun.

7 Likes

Welcome to Rokkenjima!
Please enjoy these last few days we have together. We have a numerous amount of threads regarding 07th expansion content like Higurashi, Umineko, Higanbana, Rose Guns Days, etc etc.
I hope you enjoy your stay here~

2 Likes