Introduce Yourself!

Hey there I’m Drk. I’m 30 years old and from the US.
I first heard of Rokkenjima and 07th Expansion through a friend of mine(who is also on the forums) as I watched Higurashi/Kai, followed by completing the entirety of Umineko/Chiru.

Other interests? Lots. Gaming. (Blizzard products mostly), Anime, …I’d be here all day listing things.

And myself? I’m the biggest derp you will meet, and most of my discord friends can confirm. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Welcome to Rokkenjima!
I hope you find the last few weeks the forum has enjoyable! Feel free to post your opinions and ideas in the appropriate threads. We have some for anime, some for gaming, and of course many 07th Expansion ones based on characters and arcs!
I hope you enjoy your time here.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, I first got into 07th Expansion watching the Higurashi anime years ago. I came across this fourm when I was searching to see if anyone out there had tried to play Umineko EpicMafia and to my surprise, came across this thread from years ago Rokkenjima Club Activities Chapter 1: Epic Mafia Unfortunately it seems I arrived too late as the fourm seems to be shutting down, but I’m hoping we can get some games going before that day comes. If any of you would like to try playing the game, I highly recommend checking the thread out and joining; it’s great fun.

7 Likes

Welcome to Rokkenjima!
Please enjoy these last few days we have together. We have a numerous amount of threads regarding 07th expansion content like Higurashi, Umineko, Higanbana, Rose Guns Days, etc etc.
I hope you enjoy your stay here~

2 Likes