Pairings (Full HiguUmi Spoilers)

Hmmmm. In Umineko, I ship BeaBato for obvious reasons, I platonically ship Erika/Dlanor, I ship Eva/Hideyoshi, and I ship Lambda/Bern. In Higurashi, I flip flop a lot between Keiichi/Rena and Keiichi/Mion. Outside of that I don’t really ship anything.

2 Likes

I love RonoBato. I have so many other ships but RonoBato is amazing.

1 Like

@AMF Love your thoughts on JessiSayo and rest assured you are far from the only ShiiRena shipper.

Heheh. Thanks. :blush:

I ship Rosa with gold, justbecause
:mad::gold:

3 Likes

Wait wait wait, I believe we are all forgetting the best ship: Kumasawa/Mackerel.

2 Likes

I don’t really actively ship anything, but I really admire Natsuhi’s devotion to Krause. Despite everything, she’s such a strong and diligent person. I hope Krause knows how lucky he is.

I’m not knocking Kyrie, but her feelings towards Rudolf are both admirable and terrifying. (EP6) Especially knowing she was willing to kill Asumu. Like, she’s awesome and I’m sure a very good partner to Rudolf, but she also kinda crosses the line of sanity imo.

I think Shannon and George are really cute together. (Disliked pairing, strong opinion.) Though I sort of feel like Jessica’s feelings for Kanon stemmed from jealousy towards Shannon, so I don’t like that pair much… Even in the love trial, Jessica seemed hesitant, and it’s mentioned a few times overall that if Jessica worded how she really felt for Kanon, it would sound like any boy near her age would have done.

2 Likes