Rokkenjima Club Activities Chapter 1: Epic Mafia

The first one. Like I said, the date is Friday at 6:00pm in my timezone, so I’m pretty sure I can make that over 10:00am on Saturday.

1 Like

Sounds fun! I’d more more up for the latter time, the first one is too late at night for me, it’d kill my day-night-cycle.

Well count me in! I’m even up for testing it, cause it seems like fun. Any time is fine by me, but I do prefer the 4PM UTC slot if I’d be frank.
So ye, add one person to the mix!

I’d be up for it, either of the times. I can also participate in the testing, so count me in if you are ever going to do that. I’ve organized a few events on Umineko Online together with other members and it was lots of fun, so I’m sure it will work out here too. Though I may not be able to use my microphone, I hope I can still participate without that.

Okay, I’m making a decision.

The event will be held at 16:00 UTC, the 24th of September! I look forward to seeing you there!

I’m in unless something comes up

Oh jesus, I just realised I picked the worst possible time for me. I probably should’ve factored myself into the vote :s

We’re gonna need to change this or else I can’t attend, ahaha…

DOING IT AT 0:00UTC.

1 Like

Well damn. So much for that.

Sorry Karifean ^^;

I should be able to participate with the new time

Since it seems nobody is planning to attend this time, I’m gonna cancel it and move it to another time. ^^;

Next week maybe?
Aspi best look for a time everyone can attend.
Maybe using a poll?
Just throwing it out there.
Know I can attend any time on a Saturday.

I’m thinking this upcoming weekend might be a good time to host this.

Hey, registered an account on this website to see if there’s any interest in reviving this and playing Umineko mafia. Me and some other Umineko fans created a Umineko deck for the website which will assign everyone a random Umineko character (full list here: https://i.imgur.com/OYpeQId.png) and a lobby to host Umi games in. If anyone would be interested joining in, please post in this thread to confirm interest. If anyone has any questions, feel free to let me know as well.

1 Like

Oh I played mafia a while ago, this character list seems cool I’ll check it out soon

1 Like

Oh that’s good to hear, I’m sure you’ll be able to get back into it with ease. And yes, thankfully the game allowed more or less every Umineko character to fit in.

This looks really interesting, I’d be down to try some when I have the time.

1 Like

Sounds good @ItachiUchiha, there’s really no set time on when games can be played so I’m sure we can get some games going when you have some free time. :slight_smile:

I’d like to try this but I do have a question. What’s the max number of players allowed in a game?

1 Like

Hey Jouji, the max limit is 50 players but that’s not realistic at all so you can expect to have around 6-15 players per game more or less which is more than enough to have a proper game considering the game was designed for 7 players.

1 Like