Access requested
aneonfoxtribute#8805

Requesting access
Nick One (1)#0602

Requesting Access
Black-Truth#5460

you guys still alive?

1 Like

You’ll have to achieve the Witch rank on the forums by posting and liking things a bit more. We’re still here! Just follow the instructions in the first post in this thread once you’ve done that :ryukishi:

Well thanks man… I just want to check the internet if umineko fans are still alive

too bad i’m too old(lazy) to do those kind of things… I’m just glad the fandom are still alive

glhf fellow goats

1 Like

Snail
Snail#9394

1 Like

Hey @JAVcollector, you’ll need to be witch rank to get access to the discord. Taking a look at your profile you’ve completed all of the requirements except for liking posts, so just jump around a few threads and like a bunch of posts and you should be there in no time!

3 Likes

I liked 50 posts. I hope that was enough.

4 Likes

Well hopefully you get the badge soon :ryukishi:
Truth be told I have no idea what the requirements are but I know I was about the same as you when I got the title. Either way thanks for contributing to the forum, that’s what the restriction is there to encourage :stuck_out_tongue:

kylee #4558 requesting access!

2 Likes

Im a witch now (cackle) Cuyi#5152

1 Like

I’ve been a witch for a while now… but I’m not sure if the discord chat will last after this fourm ends… will it? Name is FeelingGenki #7562

1 Like

A lot of us are gonna be moving to here once the forum closes.

5 Likes

I’m also a witch now!

Tiduas#3267

Requesting access.

1 Like

Requesting access.
DrkRaven#9554

1 Like

Re-requesting access:
лол#6261

Requesting access.

Juuza Amakusa#7108