Rokkenjima Festival of Mayhem - Signups

fom_logo_big

A Gameboard For All 07th Expansion Fans

Presented by @Karifean, @Seraphitic and @VyseGolbez (credits to @Usagi for the logo)

Kept you waiting, didn’t we? Well as the Higanbana Bookclub has concluded by now, it’s finally time to make this happen.

What is the Festival of Mayhem?

The Rokkenjima Festival of Mayhem is a week-long competition where anyone on Rokkenjima can participate. Over the course of the week, over 20 events will be held with new events every day, ranging from trivia, art and creative writing, to just random fun shit. Of course you are not expected to be there for and partake in all of them by yourself - instead, people who sign up will be assigned to one of several teams (4~6 people). You can coordinate with your teammates and collaborate on events, delegate tasks between yourselves, and collect points together. None of the events absolutely require participation either, so feel free to skip some if you can’t make it or aren’t feeling it. If you are not interested in teaming up with others, no worries, you can still make your own submissions for events even if you’re not officially part of a team. If you wish to join in halfway, just drop me a message. And of course everyone who’d rather spectate is very much invited to sit back and watch the Mayhem unfold~

This gameboard will go from October 30th to November 5th. Signups for the event will be starting now and will be going until Sunday (October 29th), at which point teams will be matched. To all those that already expressed interest in joining when the game was first announced, please re-confirm that you will be able to participate in the following week as well. There is no limit to the number of participants. More people simply means more submissions and more fun~

At the end of the week, the team with the highest number of points will be crowned the Kings of Mayhem. But while this is officially a contest and there will be scoring, this is the Festival of Mayhem after all. We want everyone to have a fun time, and the events we have prepared for you will reflect that =P

Signed up

1. @Usagi
  2. @SleepingPliskin
  3. @Blackrune
  4. @TsukiyoAlex
  5. @FlareNetworkC
  6. @farispie
  7. @GoldenBugHunter
  8. @EternalMagician
  9. @Aspirety
  10. @LTexLT
  11. @RKW
  12. @Bernkastelle
  13. @Zepfur
  14. @prototypeOEZ
  15. @smileypers0n
  16. @MagusVerborum
  17. @King_Titanite_XV
  18. @Kennidy
  19. @Doldod
  20. @Monteberris
  21. @Hovlane
  22. @NotKyon
2 Likes

Obviously

4 Likes

I’m joining this. Why wouldn’t I join this? JOIN!

2 Likes

Yeah I’m in.

2 Likes

I can’t wait for it. It seems it’s going to be so fun. :joyful:

2 Likes

Ummmmmmmmm heck yes if it doesn’t start until next weekend

3 Likes

I am in of course

1 Like

This sounds so fun~. Count me in.

2 Likes

Interesting. Count me in.:push:

2 Likes

Sounds interesting. I’m also in

2 Likes

<Bring it on>

3 Likes

Sounds like fun… I’ll regret this I’m sure.

2 Likes

I’m in too.

2 Likes

Sounds very interesting! I hope I will be able to join.

2 Likes

I would like to join! Sounds fun!

3 Likes

Before I say I’m going to join…
What even is this?

1 Like

A collection of events for doing fun stuff~

1 Like

I will dancingly descend to-

Wait. Wrong series. Wrong reference. Wrong person.

Scrap that, let’s just do this the normal way.

Ahem.

I will participate.

5 Likes

I’m interested.

2 Likes

Interested however not 100% sure if my workload and timezones will match up.

I’ll try my best though!

2 Likes