Rokkenjima Festival of Mayhem - Signups

Oh man, the busiest week of the year for me, with 2 exams and a paper and little busters and an anime convention :nauseated_face:

If it was a week later I’d be fine, but I’m not sure I can commit to this D:

If I can still sign up, add me to the list. Although I can’t do anything well enough to win ehehe…

1 Like

@Sapphire Alrighty. I’ll take you off the official list of competition participants. You’re still very much welcome to take part in any events that catch your attention, and otherwise hope you enjoy what comes out of it~

@Aspirety Sorry, man ^^; Maybe I can put you as a tentative extra member in a team, or you can do the same as Sapphire and remain on the sidelines and perhaps solo-participate in specific events.

@Doldod Sure, you’re definitely welcome to take part!

1 Like

Confirming but I may not be available on 1-2 days

1 Like

I’d like to participate too

1 Like

I’ll join in!

1 Like

Heh. I’ll participate.

2 Likes

Confirming my participation!

1 Like

Time for confirmations is running out. @AMF, @Bernkastelle, @Zepfur, @amenenee, @Antra, @King_Titanite_XV, if you’re still around, will you be participating?

Nah, I’m not really in the mood for it anymore. @Karifean

I will join in so long as Guy Fawkes Night is mentioned at least once in the event

2 Likes

Just for clarity’s sake, I will fight in a way that brings a team to victory!

4 Likes

Confirming my participation!

1 Like

Alright, closing signups now. Thanks to all who decided to participate! Teams will be assigned shortly~

And if you aren’t in right now but you later decide you still want to join in, just message me! We can work it out.

2 Likes