Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VI [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

And phew I can rest easily.

I’m just worried that it would lead to swift death for yours truly.

Well I suppose an inactive player is an inactive player heh.

And so the third day has come to a close, after a calm tea party for another hour to close out the day.

###Vote Results

Rabla - 3 (Wonderlander, SleepingPliskin, Muski)
EternalMagician - 2 (Antra, midsummer)
lobotomyprince - 2 (VyseGolbez, King_Titanite_XV)
UsagiTenpura - 1 (UsagiTenpura)
Wonderlander - 1 (lobotomyprince)
midsummer - 1 (EternalMagician)

Rabla has been lynched, they were Human.

@Rabla @Antra @UsagiTenpura @King_Titanite_XV @SleepingPliskin @EternalMagician @Muski @lobotomyprince @Wonderlander @VyseGolbez @Doldod @midsummer

The witch players may now choose a player to eliminate. They have 24 hours.

All human players ready to go for Day 4, please reply to your Role PM with an acknowledgement. If I receive an acknowledgement from all remaining human players, and the witches have made their decision, the Nighttime phase will end early.

The thread will be locked until Daytime begins.

Arise, everyone, a new day is upon us.

Unfortunately, @VyseGolbez has been murdered during the night.

10 remain…

@Antra @UsagiTenpura @King_Titanite_XV @SleepingPliskin @EternalMagician @Muski @lobotomyprince @Wonderlander @Doldod @midsummer

The fourth Daylight phase has begun! You have 48 hours to decide on a lynch target. Majority lockdown triggers at 6 votes for a single target.

Okay, what’s our first order of business today?

1 Like

Check the votes and see who @VyseGolbez voted

@VyseGolbez voted for @lobotomyprince but that’s possibly a scapegoat for us to go against him. However, now that I was apart of killing a human alongside @Wonderlander and @Muski, I’m suspicious now. Anyone wants to chime in this conversation?

1 Like

Vote : Karifean

2 Likes

Vyse seems to me like a natural pick for a nightkill. I don’t think anyone was suspecting he’s a witch, and when he posted, he did good analysis. I could see the witch team considering him a threat that they can’t get lynched during the day.

I don’t really see a reason for me to change my strategy from yesterday. Rabla turning out innocent doesn’t really say anything to me about who the possible witches are. I still consider it highly likely that there’s a witch among the people who voted for Wonderlander, and it’d seem our late Vyse would agree to some extent, as out of the people who did not vote for akafa, he considered Rabla, Doldod and lobotomyprince the most suspicious. Rabla is a confirmed human now, but Doldod and lobotomyprince are still valid suspects.

I wonder what SleepingPliskin, Doldod, lobotomyprince and EternalMagician think of the possibility that there’s a witch among them. I recall them pointing fingers mostly elsewhere.

Man, sucks to be the one who pulled the trigger in the end. Forgive me, Rabla :frowning:
Guess I shouldn’t have chosen the least suspicious person out of the three that were tied and went with @Doldod, even if I were the only one (maybe next to Wonderlander) to consider him.

Why did you choose the least suspicious person, again?

Just for the record…

I think actually right now that you’re most likely a human, because if you were a witch there’d be no reason to come out of hiding when one of us was going to be dealing a finishing blow sooner or later.

The only scenario where I think you could still be a witch is one where you would’ve come to protect eternalmagician or lobotomyprince.

Actually I was about to kill eternalmagician when you came because I recalled reasons that makes Rabla unlikely witch (didn’t even defend themselves when attacked and didn’t even vote lobotomyprince when doing so would’ve saved them).

Still thinking eternalmagician would be the right choice because even if the game was to last 100 days we wouldn’t get any more or less information on him due to how little he posts (Blackrune was killed on day 1 and still has more messages than him).

But heh, explaining that reason was longer than the message you wrote when you killed Rabla. Oh well.

1 Like

still helped for all of us Usagi so its alright

In the middle of seeing if I can find something to help out with before I go to bed but I thought I’d talk about this. I’m not someone who posts a lot in normal cases, especially during games like this, but the reason I’ve been even less active this time is that my grandmother’s funeral was this last thursday and I spent the whole weekend with my family because of that. That meant that I’ve had barely any time or energy to spend on the game and so posted very little. I’ll try to be a bit more active next week but if you all want to lynch me just to check if I’m a witch, then go ahead.

I do agree that there’s probably a witch among us four and if I have to suspect someone it’s probably Doldod. It could just be me but both SleepingPliskin and lobotomyprince has felt like they really want to help while Doldod has been much more quiet. It’s also that he voted for AMF during day one (human) and Wonderlander during day two (When Akafa was revealed to be a witch). Though all four of us did vote for Wonderlander during that vote…

But I have difficulties getting a read from any of them so I’m not entirely sure what to think…

AMF - 5 (VyseGolbez, akafa123, midsummer, Rabla, Doldod)
Rabla - 3 (Wonderlander, AMF, Blackrune)
King_Titanite_XV - 1 (Antra)
akafa123 - 1 (thesorceress)
Wonderlander - 1 (UsagiTenpura)
**No Vote - 5 times (King_Titanite_XV, SleepingPliskin, EternalMagician, Muski, lobotomyprince)

akafa123 - 6 (thesorceress, VyseGolbez, Wonderlander, Antra, Muski, King_Titanite_XV)
Wonderlander - 5 (SleepingPliskin, Doldod, lobotomyprince, akafa123, EternalMagician)
SleepingPliskin - 1 (UsagiTenpura)
No Vote: 2 times (Rabla, midsummer)

Whoops, didn’t mean to get the votes in the text above. Please ignore.

I have no idea what to even do right now