Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VI [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

… oh and add confusing names and who said or did what… which sapphire also had done… Heh. This is kinda you guys’ fault for breaking the meta you know.

1 Like

When you have to kill your sleeping schedule to not be suspected due to inactivity, heh. :pained:

1 Like

And I’m also back though I think I’m way too tired to be of any use today (had a friend visiting me this weekend). I’ll read through anything and try to be more involved the next day.

And so the first day has come to a close, with the vote still turning around right at the end.

###Vote Results

AMF - 5 (VyseGolbez, akafa123, midsummer, Rabla, Doldod)
Rabla - 3 (Wonderlander, AMF, Blackrune)
King_Titanite_XV - 1 (Antra)
akafa123 - 1 (thesorceress)
Wonderlander - 1 (UsagiTenpura)

AMF has been lynched, they were Human.

@Rabla @thesorceress @Antra @UsagiTenpura @King_Titanite_XV @SleepingPliskin @EternalMagician @Muski @lobotomyprince @Wonderlander @VyseGolbez @akafa123 @Doldod @midsummer @AMF @Blackrune

The witch players may now choose a player to eliminate. They have 24 hours.

All human players ready to go for Day 2, please reply to your Role PM with an acknowledgement. If I receive an acknowledgement from all remaining human players, and the witches have made their decision, the Nighttime phase will end early.

The thread will be locked until Daytime begins.

Arise, everyone, a new day is upon us.

Unfortunately, @Blackrune has been murdered during the night.

14 remain…

@Rabla @thesorceress @Antra @UsagiTenpura @King_Titanite_XV @SleepingPliskin @EternalMagician @Muski @lobotomyprince @Wonderlander @VyseGolbez @akafa123 @Doldod @midsummer

The second Daylight phase has begun! You have 48 hours to decide on a lynch target. Majority lockdown triggers at 8 votes for a single target.

Okay. What’s our first order of business today?

I guess it’s time to put a blame on somebody. From a little glance at the backlog of this game board I can kinda see trand-setters and trend-followers. The latter are dangerous. For example, @midsummer was pretty much putting himself out there as a protagonist, convincing others - and ultimately lynching AMF. There is also @thesorceress telling us to “trust our gut” when maybe we were being led into lynching humans? Just brainstorming a little.

1 Like

Did I say trust your gut or did I say trust midsummer? Because I can’t say how much I didn’t say the latter and I certainly wasn’t advocating to lynch AMF.

Blackrune was a pretty weird choice to have killed, given how much attention he got earlier in this game. Either one of the people ealier really really wanted him gone, we’re being made to suspect one of the people who tried to lynch him, or one of those people wanted to make it look like they were framing those people assuming we’d think that was too easy and it would actually take pressure off of them.

Blackrune voted for Rabla, right?

The final vote tally for Day 1 shows that.

@thesorceress I was speaking generally about trusting your gut, not connected to midsummer in that case.

Uh… this is quite a chaotic death. Im not too sure what to make out of it yet.

Anyway for now screw intuition or whatever, no matter what vibe lobotomyprince gives me it may be nothing more than having similar personalities so Ill use what Im actually better at for now : reason.

Blackrune’s death is confusing things a bit for me tho…

So here’s the thing simply enough and yeah it’s stupid but it works.
Witches kills humans. Want to find witches, see who kills humans. Well that’s not exclusive but the likelihood of one or many witches voting to off AMF are high.

From my pov tho the thing about AMF is that he was kinda suspicious enough to become an easy target, and since everyone pointing out that much at different times (or almost) there’s little to be learned from it.

So what I’m thinking about there is why did blackrune die? Make us look more at those who voted for him (and are still alive) as potentially suspicious people? (antra, king, akafa) or ? For all I know its like last game and the target was chosen at random so Id rather not think about this too much but its worth thinking about.

Because what I find really odd right now is the ultra weird Rabla train that spawned out of nowhere.
And this leads me to two targets : @wonderlander and @midsummer . Well to be fair I thought the most suspicious person who had voted for Rabla was Blackrune who didnt act like he normally would but now I guess that has now been ruled out. Still, going to pretty much bet that one of the two of you is a witch (or maybe both, who knows…). Gonna hear what you have to say about this before anything now tho… and I’d like to hear what other people think as well.

The AMF thing is going to get messy because of all many people voiced suspicion on him wether it was turned into a vote or not, but the thing to wonder about more is why did that converge on him in lieu of akafa or king - who both had someone voting for them as well…

Well now my other question is wether rabla was a really lucky witch or if Im right about them being human, but I’m sorta more prone to view him as human.

It’s weird but people who end up targets for little to no reason on day 1 kinda de facto sound human to me. Maybe I’m naive?

Arg AFM is a her right? Sorry >.<

AMF…

Wow can I fail further than this…

1 Like

We didn’t choose the target randomly last game. We picked the first one because we thought she was the protector and the second because he’s was an almost confirmed human. Targets are almost never random in these games. We just gotta figure out why Blackrune. If we figure out that, we might figure out who.

Just want to point out that we really shouldn’t be narrowing down the list of suspects to people who voted to lynch targets who flipped human. It’s such a common tactic that clever witches often might deliberatly hesitate to jump on lynch trains or even go against each other in an attempt to confuse humans. At least that’s what I’d do.

Well thats what Pliskin after last game, more or less…
Sorry, youd know that better than me.

So the only other reason I can think of is to make us look at the people who voted against him… ?

… told me after last game…