Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VII [Game Over - Human Victory]

“Hmm, I’m tempted to switch to Wonderlander after seeing him and Flare tag-team Kari. Care to switch with me @pictoshark?”

I don’t think picto’s awake…
still though, 6 and a half hours to go? i won’t be awake for the morning then…
I’ll go vote Wonder if you want, though he isn’t the very top of my suspect list I’ll totally push him off the ledge to get some info.

“Alrghty, the bunny barge is changing course yet again!”

Change vote: Wonderlander

that’s a cute/funny name

Change Vote: Wonderlander

OH NO I CHANGED VOTE WHEN I HAD NO VOTE

Vote: Wonderlander

There ya go

Unbeknownst to the Warriors on the battlefield, an agent of Chaos stalked his prey.

The Black Wolf had sighted the cat, and would tear it limb from limb. No mercy for the Sinner.

Without hesitation, he raised his bladed arm and fired upon the unknowing Miqo’te. The bullets tore through her organs, and as she dropped to the ground, her heart stopped beating and her body went cold.

“Glory to Garlemald.”

Karifean has been modkilled, they were Y’shtola Rhul, Human Aligned Seventh Dawn

And so Daylight continues.

With six hours to go the votes stand at;

pictoshark - 2 (UsagiTenpura, Zepfur)
Wonderlander - 4 (thesorceress, VyseGolbez, BunnyAdvocate, King_Titanite_XV)
Zepfur - 1 (akafa123)

Wonderlander, pictoshark and FlareNetworkC’s votes have been invalidated and changed to No Vote.

@UsagiTenpura @King_Titanite_XV @akafa123 @Blackrune @Wonderlander @EternalMagician @VyseGolbez @SleepingPliskin @thesorceress @pictoshark @Karifean @FlareNetworkC @BunnyAdvocate @Zepfur

2 Likes

Hmmm… why to no lynch? Shouldn’t it be no vote?

In my head I knew it wasn’t “No Death” and yet still fucked that up.

1 Like

What the hell happened?

Hmm? Why was Kari modkilled? Ok then, this puts me into an interesting situation.
I really want to vote no lynch, but I don’t want to waste my vote… my next choice would be Wonderlander, but I don’t want people to accuse me of following a vote train… AGH THIS IS STRESSFUL

I don’t know what to do, so… I’m just gonna do what I want, regardless of what anyone thinks.

Vote: No Lynch

Remember that right now there’s three of you who voted for someone who just flipped human (well four if we count bunny).

Of course it’s entirely possible that you are a human who doesn’t know of it, but if that’s the case it still should make you ponder if at least one witch took part of that.

Otherwise it’s like “what are the witches doing”. Nothing? Standing back while we kill each other and enjoy the show?

I’d say that’s the kind of things to think about right now.

… actually I suppose the smartest of move since we already lost a human would be to go “no lynch” as we can’t really afford the risk of losing 4 humans in one day, what do you think?

Change vote : No lynch

Honestly, that was what stopped me voting Wonderlander. Because if he flipped human, then I’d look extra suspicious and be accused of following a vote train. Not to mention that losing two humans on the first day can be brutal. So, not only is it better to not attach to a train, it’s better to wait until we have more information to go of off, especially since the twilight phase info could be really valuable.

And, y’know, I’d feel bad killing someone. Peace and love, peace and love!:blush:

“I’m glad we found out Kari was human after I changed my vote, otherwise that’d have been awkward…” I put a finger under my metal collar and tug a little while blushing. Cough.

“But I’m still suspicious of Flare and Wonderlander coming in late and jumping on Kari, even more so now we know he’s innocent. That sounds just like what witches would do after conferring, so I’m sticking with my Wonderlander vote.”

Wonderlander voted for Kari in his very first message, which was also the fourth in the game, just for reference cause I dislike people misremembering things.

“Also I think it’s interesting that Wonderlander and Flare are so protective of one another… almost like they were on the same team. A team that drinks human tears for tea perhaps? A team with a pet cat. A team who cackle late into the night! A team that earns frequent flier miles every night. A team that… um, I’ve run out of witchy things to say… but you get my point!”

Goodness if Wonderlander flips witch this is gonna look so bad for me. Ugh, I’m not in a great spot right now.

“Don’t stop my mob with clear logic! I was on a roll…” :3

Hmm. I’m with Usagi on the humans thing.

Change Vote: No Lynch

If I’m right, there’ll be two deaths tonight, and we can’t really risk another human death this early in the game, despite my bad vibes.

I was gonna type a defense up, but I’m gonna wait until we see what Wonderlander flips (because face it, as much as I want no lynch, Wonderlander is probably gonna get lynched) so I don’t have to write out a defense for both situations.

Maybe someone more experienced with Final Fantasy can glean something from Wonderlander’s claimed role?

Btw thanks thesorceress! Welcome to Flare’s No Lynch Organization of Peace and Love!