Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VII [Game Over - Human Victory]

Holy mother of god are we starting with the mod kills again? I really hope this isn’t a repeat of the infamous Mafia V…

Also I don’t even know how Rabla is going to handle the end of this phase, since it technically happened hours ago. Seems like we’re going no lynch though, which I can agree on at this point, I don’t have a lead that’s strong enough that I’m 90% certain that the person in question is a witch, and I like to view modkilled humans as that day’s lynch anyway. So in case this still counts as the daylight phase:

Change Vote: No Lynch

Also, for anyone that’s interested in it, it seems that in the Narrative Kari was killed by a villain that’s also from Final Fantasy XIV.

Change Vote:No Lynch

Invoking Majority

Go to sleeeeep…

Dunno unless I’m counting this wrong or there’s something weird going on there…

Flare, me, thesorceress, EM, wonderlander, Vyse, pliskin

7/13? majority? no?

Change vote: Witch

For the sake of progressing the game I’m going to ignore that every vote that says No Lynch is technically invalid going by the rules.

Now for the Rabla Can’t Count at 1:30am Show

After the fall of one of their comrades, the circle became less willing to actively take another life for the time being.

Though the hunt remained vigilant, this attitude slowly won over the majority of the warriors present on the battlefield. While some wished to still pursue blood, they would have to wait until the sun returned to their land.

And thus no-one died that day.

The final tally stood at:
pictoshark - 1 (Zepfur)
Wonderlander - 2 (BunnyAdvocate, King_Titanite_XV)
Zepfur - 1 (akafa123)
No Death - 7 (FlareNetworkC, UsagiTenpura, thesorceress, EternalMagician, Wonderlander, VyseGolbez, SleepingPliskin)

You have 24 hours to take your Night Action, assuming you were given one. This phase ends at Whatever Time It Is Right Now UTC on Tomorrow. The sooner, the better.

Rest well.

2 Likes

@UsagiTenpura @King_Titanite_XV @akafa123 @Blackrune @Wonderlander @EternalMagician @VyseGolbez @SleepingPliskin @thesorceress @pictoshark @FlareNetworkC @BunnyAdvocate @Zepfur

2 Likes

Hooray! I started a movement for peace and love! :blush:

So does anyone have any ideas as to how Kari got modkilled? Like did anyone get a message from him?
This question may or may not be directed to @Rabla too though to be honest I don’t think we will get an answer from him.

Also picto is asleep right now so we won’t get to know who he intends to kill until later

Considering you first wrote No Death - 8 before editing it I can’t disagree there, but I thought for a moment we were dealing with a strong voice or something.

We can talk at night? :shock:

If it’s part of the game, somebody better start talking.

Otherwise it’s probably none of our business.

Assuming we have two night deaths: and assuming what picto said is true or approximately true: who do you guys find most suspicious at this point? As in, if you were picto and partner, who would you take out?

I’m confused why we can talk at night, I mean we couldnt in previous mafias

I can’t find in the rules anything that says we can or cannot talk at night, nor in the post that announces the night.

So a neutral ground. It’s neither specifically legal nor illegal.

I dont know why but I feel like wonderlander could be a witch this game :blushing: Justbecause

1 Like

This was Rabla’s response to @thesorceress asking wether we can talk at night. So we can talk at night.

1 Like

Welp, the forum being down made me miss my chance to vote. Would have gone with no lynch anyway.
It’s hard to picture Karifean cheating on purpose. Heck, even on accident seems unlikely, he should know the rules.
I hope that wasn’t some kind of really mindscrewy ability that only looked like a modkill.
Wouldn’t mind getting that cleared up in red truth. :v

…I guess by now it’s just tradition to suspect Wonderlander for whatever. :stuck_out_tongue:

As for who I’d find suspicious enough to shoot if it was my call, iunno. With this little info it’s so much of a shot in the dark that just going for whoever’s death would provide the most information is probably the best bet. In this case that might be actually Wonderlander cause so many people switched to him, although that also might mean he’s more likely to be human.
Not thesorceress. Seems pretty human to me, especially considering the color incident.
For some reason all the new players are giving me witch vibes right now. It’s most pronounced with Flare cause it looked like they got defensive very quickly and from the time I was alone with them in spectator chat last game I got the impression they’d be more of a “wait-and-see” player instead of throwing their vote around like that for petty reasons.
But new players can be hard to read because sometimes they’re just trying something unexpected to get into the game, so…

2 Likes

I agree about Flare, something seemed off about him :stare:

Just thought of something Kari once mentioned to me about him discussing game balance with Rabla and some other people.

Kari said in his games the witches want less day Phases and the humans want more. Hence if a witch got modkilled, as an additional punishment to the witch team he said he would continue the day phase and give the humans their lynch. Conversely, if the humans were modkilled in the daytime he would end the day phase with that death. That way no one would “tactically modkill”, E.g. If I was a human and was really convinced I was going to be voted off next game’s second day, I could modkill myself (with permission from the team, of course) saving the human vote for someone that could be a witch.

So considering that, either Rabla disagreed with Kari (far more likely) or it really isn’t a modkill…