Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VII [Game Over - Human Victory]

…what if there are no humans with abilities.

Just a couple of third parties or something.

Could be, but honestly, that’s a bit improbable. There has to be a protector among us as it seems to be a thing in Rabla’s games. We’ll see weird stuff on day 2. But I guess I also want to mention that picto’s thing can also be a distraction into believing there is a third party. Because if we assume what picto is saying is right, then there are 12 other people who are humans and witches. With probably 3 being witches. So we got 3 witches hiding, and two other people who we don’t truly know their win condition, and that’s assuming picto is saying the truth. It could just be that picto is actually a witch who read previous Rabla games and gave a plausible scenario of a third party, but that might be too conspiratorial.

I know it was just a horrifying thought that suddenly gripped me. It’d be a little too mean though.

Say it then. It’s just a game after all

No, I mean no humans having powers was my sudden horrifying thought.

…I’m a little dramatic.

"What about cats? Could they have special powers~?

Zep the Third bats an ear, smugly. A little cat smirk on his face.

I guess out of politeness before we kill each other too much I should probably say welcome to @Zepfur @FlareNetworkC @BunnyAdvocate (am I missing any new players?) into rokkenjima mafia.

Glad to have you guys playing.

3 Likes

lmao

Thanks, Usagi! Glad to be here.

My thoughts on Pictoshark: I wouldn’t be surprised if he was a witch, however, I don’t think that lynching him this second is a great idea. If he’s a witch, great, we probably just took out the witch team’s leader. If he isn’t, we’ve lost a valuable team player. Although, I am a little salty about that jab at my defense mechanisms earlier, Picto :expressionless:

I kind of want to go No Lynch, just to see what happens during the Twilight phase, but my gut is telling me that’s a really bad idea. So, I’m gonna keep my vote where it is.

With 27~ hours to go, the Votes stand at;

Karifean - 3 (Wonderlander, pictoshark, FlareNetworkC)
BunnyAdvocate - 1 (VyseGolbez)
No Death - 1 (thesorceress)
FlareNetworkC - 2 (Karifean, BunnyAdvocate)
pictoshark - 2 (UsagiTenpura, Zepfur)

"I get up from my nap. This is apparently happening.

Okay Usagi. I’m gonna be real nice right now. You’re being a fucking idiot.

Reread the prior games. When Human aligned I always make incredibly risky and flashy plays. GAME IV wherein which I was MAFIA_Kinzo is a particularly good example, as is GAME II and Roulette 1.

Your current actions display a ludicrous level of what is either pigheadedness or ignorance."

He turns pointing at both @Zepfur and @UsagiTenpura as he does.

"I challenge the two of you to find a single player in the prior games who wouldn’t agree that I play with a certain disregard for my fate, fully ready to taste the fires of hell in the name of victory.

In such a circumstance, with me given the ability to win even if I die it makes perfect sense why I would act this way.

Back to you Usagi, I think you ought to step aside and read through the prior games, the ones you didn’t play before daring to try to comment on my playstyle again. You ought to curb that negligent streak, it could get you in a lot of trouble once you enter the field of your choice."

low-key game master doesn’t even sort the votes in order by greatest up top, smh

Also can I point out that Wonderlander is acting a lil different this game? With like only 1 post so far? Not sure if that’s a behavioral change due to recent games or them acting different due to having a power play.

And we all know powers are more concentrated on one of the teams, right?
Still, take that with a pinch of salt. I’m not laying any votes just yet. I really just wanna hear if there’s anything else people want to say.

I’m actually seriously considering voting off Eternal because whether they are a human, witch or something else entirely I know further down the line I’m going to end up trying to vote them off unless the witches kill them first, because they always seem suspicious to me even if they’re not. Maybe it’s the profile picture?

Then again, I dislike the idea of looking at past games to judge someone and I don’t want to be a hypocrite…Hangh.

"You seem to be under the impression that I’m at all interested in making logical moves. But the truth is, I’m just a cat. And I’m just here to relax, have a good time, expend one of my nine lives maybe, and either nod along or shake my head at people.

Basically, I’m just going with my gut."

Zep The Third yawns and strolls around in a circle.

“Now, would anyone like to wear me on their head like a hat because I require a warm and comfortable place to rest.”

1 Like

“Does the contradiction of napping on the head of the man you’re voting towards appeal to you?”

That’s assuming people would want to reread entire backlogs of previous games. If we’re basing this on how we act on playing this game, that can easily change with the way we type our responses. What you said is weird, as some would agree and she’s trying to construct a point.
Why do you need to insult her for that? If its stupid, than say it without stirring stuff Picto. Beat her instead on opening up with insults man. Ultimately the game is to have fun. Don’t make this become personal

1 Like

best tsunderes

…hrm, picked a bad time to start this. Busy week for me. It’s unlikely I’ll have time to post during the next 10 hours. Expect that pattern to repeat tomorrow, but after that I’m going fortunately be free for a while.

Let’s at least look at sorceress’s questions real quick because I do feel like those are the important ones here.

1. picto probably can. Or rather, it’s probably not too far off from the truth. He might have lied about how he can win, but I also feel like he wouldn’t have claimed unless he didn’t have to be worried about being investigated by detectives. Which is why I kind of think investigating him wouldn’t do much, at least. (well, even if his alignment is true it wouldn’t prove anything he said about it is.)

2. The beginning is admittedly suspicious, although we have to keep in mind picto is the one pushing the most for it and he’s also in kind of a sketchy position. Witches usually play it safe the first day. I don’t really see Kari taking a risk with the colors and screwing up completely. It was more likely a bait to see if thesorceress was human, at least it looked that way to me with the “What the hell?” trying to provoke a defensive response. It could have been part of a calculated risk, basically having the excuse prepared, but I still feel that whole episode spoke more for him being human than against him.

3. Seeing how the signs suggest there might potentially be two deaths this night, I’d consider a no lynch mainly so we’re not all dying too quickly.

Why King and Zepfur didnt reveal their FF roles yet? Or I missed it?

"Or to summarize: ‘How dare you speak what you think, you should carefully consider all the potential effects before speaking.’

Do you know how the Humans win this game @SleepingPliskin? It’s by being as honest as possible with the exception of vital hidden information, and then making public decisions based off of that information.

Failing to speak honestly is what brings down the human team. The best approach is be as honest as possible, remember that it’s a game and stay smart when making decisions."

Right now I’m thinking that the win condition is the most likely place he lied about. If that’s the case, then we can probably let him live for now, as he truly turns against us once the witches are gone, assuming he’s third party. It’ll also be glaringly obvious if he lied should we kill the witches early enough.

I’m kind of indifferent on it. His posts give me more of a human vibe, but I know he can pull it of to only act like that. Basically, later days will have to tell me that, if he survives that long, considering that picto seems to be planning to hit him this night.

For this one let’s simply go through the possible scenarios. For that I’ll simply look how quickly we could lose the game in a worst case scenarion (meaning each day we lynch a human and each night two kills happen and hit humans, since that’s what’s being claimed right now). For the case of picto’s claim being true, I’d assume there to be three witches. For the case of picto’s claim being false and his team being against us, I’d assume only two witches, because 9 vs. 5 seems just a little bit unreasonable with two deaths happening each night.

1. 9 humans 3 witches 2 third party on human side, first day lynch

On the second day we’d be down to 6 humans 2 third party, on the third we’d be down to 3 humans 2 third party, and on said third day we’d have to hit a witch or lose.

2. 9 humans 3 witches 2 third party on human side, first day no lynch

On the second day we’d be down to 7 humans 2 third party, on the third day we’d be down to 4 humans 2 third party, we’d still need to hit a witch as we’d otherwise be at 1 human 2 third party 3 witches on the fourth day, which would fulfill the usual witch victory condition.

3. 10 humans 2 witches 2 third party, first day lynch

On the second day we’d be down to 7 humans, and on the third day we’d be down to 4 humans. Again, we’d need to hit a human now, otherwise we’d lose.

4. 10 humans 2 witches 2 third party, first day no lynch

On the second day we’d be down to 8 humans, and on the third day down to 5 humans. And even here we need to hit a witch or lose on this third day.

So the conclusion is, we can’t win another day by choosing no lynch, so no, I wouldn’t want to go along with no death.

Well, he sorted it in the order of when the votes happened.

low-key picto is playing too many card games, as he no doubt speaks about this:

grafik

@akafa123 You didn’t miss it, they indeed haven’t revealed their pieces’ identities yet.