Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VII [Game Over - Human Victory]

Nice to see the data laid out like that.

I just don’t know what to think… I think leaving picto alive is beneficial for now, seeing as we coyld always vote him some other time.

But as for others, seriously no thought. This game feels too confusing after vanilla mafia :stuck_out_tongue:

You do realize none of your counters shake Usagi’s argument in any way. Yes you do strange things sometimes (my favorite was when you had an ability that guaranteed another player that you were human, sort of a reverse investigation, and claimed it publicly on Day 1 for no apparent reason) but are you actually calling people idiots for trying to make sense of your actions from a rational perspective? Frankly that’s the kind of thing I want to see from humans, and if there’s a lack of information you could just present the examples you’re referring to as arguments instead of just linking entire game threads from before their time. Has nothing to do with honestly, but with being constructive.

Or you were panicking and just looking for something to counter with.

That being said I’m doubtful of the idea as well. If picto actually dies tonight I’m probably not the only one who’d be highly suspicious of his spiel. Plus if my gut is right this time I already have an idea of who his partner might be.

On a different note, everyone’s here now. Still gonna keep the pressure on me, picto? Or is this where you reveal you were looking for interesting reactions with your repeatedly emphasized accusation?

1 Like

The sorcerer let out a long seemingly exaggerated yawn.

“I should be in bed right now goddamn it…”

“Call it a gut feeling or otherwise, I still plan to kill you and am convinced you are a witch.”

"You know full well why I struck back with powerful language, because people were buying into it as “the complete truth” without considering other possibilities. Such circumstances call for extreme language and a lack of nuance in speech.

I’d advise against continuing to pretend to not understand, you’ll only drive my suspicions of you even higher.

My suspicion still remains surrounding that matter as frankly that was not a good way to dig for info and seemed like a genuine accusation at @thesorceress. I’m still more partial towards it being a mistake than a ploy, and well… if it’s a mistake…

Need I say more?"

(heading off to bed for now, with my 4/4 split I should be awake in 4 hours)

My god, you are actually serious, aren’t you.

Morning everybody. Not a lot happened at night did it.

If picto is serious, more likely than not you are going to die tonight. Great way from stopping that from happening? Tell us why you shouldn’t.

I find Vyse’s calculations above interesting. @VyseGolbez, you end your post suggesting that we should do a lynch. Do you have anyone you’d be inclinded to lynch? If we do it.

A list of people I’d be inclinded to lynch: Wonderlander, who’s acting kind of out of character, Zepfur, who appeared out of nowhere to try and axe picto (though I won’t because I won’t kill newbies first round), Karifean, for the sake of my own peace of mind and information gathering, pictoshark, because he could be lying and even if he’s telling the truth teeeeechnically we don’t need him because we have his partner (though it’d still suck to kill someone human aligned obviously). And that is my list of people I would be willing to lynch, no one else has given me reason to do so so far.

@Rabla, we can talk at night in your game right?

As always, yes.

“Hold up everyone.”

I stand as imposingly as is possible for a 1 foot tall bunny with armour too big for her.

“Lets hold back a bit on the aggressive tone please. It’s those darn witches who are the enemy, not one another. Let’s try to keep this game light-hearted.”

“There isn’t much information to base any decisions on yet, so we’re all kind of scrambling and accusing at random. The only ones who can be certain of their decision are the witches. So embrace the confusion, for it makes us human.”

2 Likes

Just one interesting wording I noticed reading the thread. @pictoshark, did you add that “another kill” or did it say that in your role-PM? Because as it is written it could imply a third way of committing a night kill. It would admittedly be weird in a game of this size but still something to think about.

Yes, I do. For one, Wonderlander is awfully silent, so that’d be an option, but right now I’m inclined to vote King, on the basis that he still hasn’t claimed an identity. It seems he expects hints in the narrative, and think about it, who is usually afraid to show up in the narrative and thus doesn’t want to identity claim too early? Witches. So:

Change Vote: King_Titanite_XV

With that the sorcerer plucked the envelope he was given at the start of the game out of his pocket checking it’s wording quite precisely. Eventually he tucked the letter away seeming to have found an answer.

“Checking the wording closer it seems to be the case that the Witch team’s teamly night kill is the only thing that will cancel out with it.”

1 Like

Gotta follow your instincts.

Change Vote: Wonderlander

I’m off to work in a few minutes so I’ll only be on sparingly for that time. See y’all. Don’t do anything dangerous without me.

Picto says "There’s been a lot of posts, you’ve been voted"
I assume he means "You got majority and are now dead, well done idiot"
He actually means "Someone wants to know your role"
Dammit picto

I’m totally for revealing my role. Just I’m not sure if everyone’s roles should be in the open like that, considering some abilities can target roles or have something to do with roles.

But it’s too late to change that. Let me go get my role…I’m on phone so this will be annoying

Tidus, Human Aligned Blitzball Ace seems to be my role. That doesn’t sound like a main character in an RPG but FF has done dumb stuff before so I’ll assume it actually is one now.

I hope that’s the right shade of green.

Thanks King. And Tidus is the Main Character from FFX, so congrats. It’s the guy people memed about with laughing. This here:

Well, that clears that suspicion I had, so I’m going to go back to the guy that is too silent right now.

Change Vote: Wonderlander

I am awfully silent because of two things. :stuck_out_tongue:

One is the fact that I am a bit busy irl as you may have noticed or not, with uni stuff, but 2nd, I realized talking doesn’t get me anywhere in these games. :stuck_out_tongue: The other game I talked a lot and I lived because by some virtue akafa turned out to be a witch. Were it otherwise I am sure I would have been lynched.

Anyways, I don’t have a strong opinion but I will be keeping my vote on Kari coz why not.

1 Like

Kisses Wonderlander

1 Like

How can you guys think Wonderlander is guilty? Can you not see his title? “Perfectly innocent.” Case closed guys.

1 Like

huh, that’s something I’m noticing now. You seem to be flipping back and forth between being silent and being active, because doing the opposite of what you did before caused you to be suspected. As you might realize now, you have been suspected for both behaviors. But here’s the thing: being more active is ultimately helpful for the humans. If you suspect someone, say so, and state your reasons for suspecting them. Try to answer the typical w-questions (why/when/what/who) in your suspicion. Ultimately, this is a team game, so please play for your team. That in effect goes to everyone else as well. Listen to everyone’s points, and work constructively with them. Don’t be condescending.

(This paragraph is more about meta things and not too important for the current game)

I guess the whole “Only the survivors win” for us is actually counter-productive for the team idea. In effect, this causes us to try to look not too obviously human, as being obviously human means that the witches are likely to target one. And I do realize that I made the same error in my setup for my game.

I still think it’s weird to me how King was late to reveal his identity and Zepfur still hasnt said anything about his, so I’m gonna suspect them for now! :blushing:

I said I wasn’t suspecting anyone, and I try to work with everybody all the time. People just basically refuse to listen to my way of thinking because it is different.