Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VII [Game Over - Human Victory]

Morning everybody.

Lynching the first day never really seems to work out for humans, does it, and it seems like there’d be no reason to do it in a game where, at least hypothetically, some humans have powers and have the ability to do things like Investigate, or Track people. It certainly doesn’t seem like there’s any benefit to lynching a random person so early in the game: you’re considerably more likely to hit a human than a witch and that particular brand of information gathering just isn’t necessary in this particular game.

A brief introduction, because no one else seems inclinded. Bartz Klauser, Human Aligned Friend to Chocobos.

Also @pictoshark, I’m in Central time. It’s 8:19 a.m. here.

1 Like

And then the sorcerer appeared behind @SleepingPliskin, clipping him on the ear while shoving a piece of paper into his face.

That’s an argument, but it’s worked out pretty well for people more a good amount of the times we’ve done it here.

What the hell? That’s not the Human Aligned color I got. Why did you make your roleclaim green?

mmm???

…because that’s the color mine came in I’m not going to question Rabla.

Is yours a different color, Kari?

1 Like

“Holy shit, we actually hit on something really easy here.”

I reaffirm voting Karifean

I’M CAPTAIN BASCH FON ROSENBURG OF DALMASCA!
DON’T LISTEN TO ONDORE’S LIES!

1 Like

Really quick, ah, question for the board. Anybody want to introduce themselves? Colors of the roles you’ve been sent attached, of course. Help us get to know each other a little better.

i mean, it’s a shot in the dark but that response is weird. But to be fair, previous players straight up lied last game and turned out to be human. Regardless, I might actually just take the chance and vote for Kari. Cuz WTF? Unless @Rabla can clarify if humans have the same color, as in green

Nah, it’s not. But I got the information I wanted out of saying what I did.

I am Y’shtola Rhul, Human Aligned Seventh Dawn, whoever that is.

1 Like

how do I put color in my text again?

P l e a s e.

If that was a test, it was the most ridiculous test in the world. No witch would put a human roleclaim in a random color that humans don’t normally go through and I’ve only seen before with third party teams and when Blackrune was destroyer of worlds. That would be the most ridiculous move ever. The witches don’t have the type of info humans do–they’d wait to follow suit with everyone else introducing or they’d assume it’s blue.

Either that was the most ridiculous information gathering I’ve ever seen or you’re a witch.

1 Like

You are Cecil Harvey, Azure Aligned Honourable Paladin

“And I do not think we should let what Karifean just said pass by as ‘I was getting info’.”

VOTE: KARIFEAN

1 Like

Oh it wasn’t your reaction I was gauging.

it’s just blank for me. Eh whatever, I’m Cloud Strife, Human Aligned Lost Soldier

“While we kill Karifean I feel like I should expand on my team’s role in all of this. Would everyone else appreciate that?”

14 players…

I can guess where this is going.

1 Like