Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VII [Game Over - Human Victory]

(I want to be Lightning)

Your… team’s role? Do go on.

Ah! I’m trying to tell you how to color. [ color=color you want ]Text in here. [ / color ]

Without the spaces.

Kari, if this was for someone else’s, the only people who responded to your post were Pliskin and picto. Kinda akafa. None of which gave the most clear reactions to what happened, other than jumping on the fact you were suspicious.

If this is a test, please explain how, and the intention of it. It’s very much necessary.

Human Aligned Lost Soldier.

And yes, I would absolutely love expansion on your team’s role.

sure

I figured the ones to jump straight in on our ‘disagreement’ would most likely be humans. Witches I figured would rather wait and see what happens. I know I would. Of course it’s perfectly possible they saw through me in an instant and acted according to what they would do as humans, but an indicator is an indicator nonetheless.

(Of course I was low-key also hoping all of you would just stay quiet and pretend as if the wrong color thing was actually the case to confuse the hell out of any witches watching)

Just got back from preparing my meal. Allow me to elucidate my involvement in all of this.

So it appears we’re different MCs from final fantasy games, at least so far.
I’m quite disappointed as I’d have hoped for a while we were all part of the cast of FF6, making one of you guys a sasquatch.

So I’m Terra Branford, Human Aligned Returner Esper which is incredibly better than being Hideyoshi I have to say.

While we’re at it Rabla : Terra is a Half-Esper unless you imply I’m constantly stuck in the naked pink version… which would be somewhat awkward to say the least…

@pictoshark I’m EST like pliskin there. Yeah I stupidly went to bed really late.

Well I’ll wait for everyone to post something at least before casting an actual serious suspicion even tho I’m already tempted to seriously consider to go all out against lurkers unless something better presents itself.

…which would only serve to make me look like a third party associate, or an increadibly bad witch to any humans out there.

I find your story…plausible, but I know you’re smart and good at covering your tracks. Of course, that makes what you did earlier seem kind of out of character if you were a witch but…everybody makes mistakes and this could be one.

Vote: Karifean

I don’t need whether or not you’re a witch weighing on my mind the rest of the game. If you are, amazing. If you’re not, I’m very sorry, and I’ve got a good amount of information out of this. I prefer a No Death over anything, but I think taking you out might help us out in the long run. Unless there’s some reason we shouldn’t.

@pictoshark, a little more expansion on what Azure is would be lovely. Like: intentions? Partners?

BASCH LIVES!!!

AKAFA, PORQUEEEEEEEEEEE???

You seem to know about this series! I have…no clue on any of it. I don’t even know what my character’s like.

Sorry, you’re not fishing a roleclaim out of me this early.

Your character is the lonesome protagonist of Final Fantasy V, arguably one of the least popular Final Fantasy games, but certainly a good one.

You’re the main character from Final Fantasy 5, not sure there’s much special to say about this tho.

Pictoshark is the main character from Final Fantasy 4.

Uh… Pliskin didn’t state an actual name but I’m going to guess from that description it implies he’s probably the main character of Final Fantasy 7?

Akafa’s oddly blue colored text is an important (but not exactly main) character of Final Fantasy 12.

Did I miss anyone? I’m kinda waking up there.

Soy el capitán Basch fon Ronsenburg de Dalmasca

I typed it earlier, I’m Cloud lol. Guess I need to roleplay a brooding, uncharismatic soldier with severe PTSD