Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VII [Game Over - Human Victory]

Fishing, whatever, I’m not that subtle. I’m serious about this Kari, if you’ve got a defense you should share it. Otherwise I’m not seeing much reason to keep this up.

As you might already guessed, I’m Vaan, Human Aligned Sky Pirate :push:

Oh yeah no idea about Karifean. Google tells me he’s some NPC from Final Fantasy 14 which is an online game. I suppose there isn’t much point in mourning some NPC in comparison to our cast of awesome MCs tho I haven’t played FF14 so I can’t really comment there.

@SleepingPliskin Well I’m supposed to RP an amnesic girl who can use magic that everyone wants to gut for it, heh, how inconvenient for this setting.

Okay screw Blackrune for now I have a better thing to worry about called…

Vote : Zepfur

…until they explain why they’ve remained silent since the game began @zepfur if it wasn’t the case of a new witch waiting for it’s allies to come online before making a move.

That seems rushed! I only just came online. Why didn’t you vote for me to try weeding me out?

Still I like voting people out to get them to show up. But maybe next time you could @ the poor guy?

@Zepfur if you’re a witch you’re gonna make me look real bad

1 Like

"You may have noticed that our dearest host’s apprentice is present and watching this game. This is no coincidence. She is here to throw something of a wrench into her master’s game with him being amused by the attempt.

My team wins if any of it is left alive once the game concludes with a human victory, similar to how a witch team could have dead members win in prior games."

He plucked a gun from his pocket for effect.

"Our ability is to kill one person once a night, and we must do so. If we are all eliminated this killing will apparently continue on, choosing random targets each night. An additional thing to note is that if our kill targets the same person as another kill then the kills cancel each other out, which seems somewhat interesting if difficult to use.

I will not reveal my Azure partner, because it would be to the Witch Team’s immense advantage to eliminate the both of us and we count as human towards the total human team count so it’s not even like we’d be buying you time."

He sat back down again, having finished his explanation.

“Do you have any questions?”

Well, @akafa123 is actually referencing a certain part from Final Fantasy XII, since I played that part recently, so I have the feeling that even though he was mentioning Basch all the time, he’s actually Vaan.

Meanwhile, I’m Claire “Lightning” Farron, Human Aligned Etro’s Champion, so I got the FFXIII protagonist.

@Karifean Y’shtola Rhul is a character from FFXIV, so it sure seems like we have all the main protags or otherwise important people from FFI through XIV. Must be weird for the FFI guy. Probably something like “You are the Warrior of Light”. Actually, upon further research each of those characters appears in the Dissidia series of games as well.

1 Like

People that should be awake at this time are the European people at the very least. We should hear from @EternalMagician as well

I hope Rabla went with Noctis in favor of Warrior of Light ^^;

oh yeah they do. Recently played the second Dissidia game. That was pretty fun

omg waifu hello let me be your slave
kisses armpits
:blushing:

I’m going to be playing FF osts now lol

What happens if you don’t choose someone during the night?

Cause they didn’t “just came online”, that’s exactly the difference there.

“Random pick, or at least that’s what it says. Wouldn’t surprise me if our host made it always snipe humans in such a circumstance though.”

Several.

I’d start with: who’s we? But I’m aware that you won’t answer that.

So a few different questions: do you and your partner communicate outside the board? Is there only two of you? Why are you telling us this? Are there any other third parties you’re aware of?

Actually, I’ll ask that one to the board. Are there any other third parties here? Please, tell us. We can lower down the amount of people who are witches.

1 Like

:mii: I remember picto lied about being human, I don’t trust him! Don’t listen to Picto’s lies! (it might be true tho, don’t know why he would reveal it)

Yes.
Let’s just suppose you’re not bluffing here, although to be honest I think you are…
First, is there any themeing between who’s in your team? Because if there is that might make me a bit less reluctant to believe there is a third party…
Second, it seems awfully convenient that your killing continues if you die. Why would you reveal that to the witch team? Surely a random kill with no reason each night is a good thing for them as there are less of them than us? Are you planning to die first night to have your team friend win the game in the shadows?

Because to be honest this seems like a sort of Notorious Villain callout where if you callout you’re hostile and aren’t lynched you get various abilities.

Also the fact that the kills cancel each other out is another thing that makes me think you’ve thought about this and need a way to explain no kill going through or something. It’s just an unnecessary rule. I thought your boards were filled with unnecessary rules, not this game master’s…

Finally, what’s your team’s name? This way if there’s a second third party (a fourth party?) we’ll know when someone dies with a weird team name if it’s your ally.

You’re making me upset

5 Likes

King, it would become abundently clear to us that picto was lying the moment that the first night ends and two people don’t die.

If he doesn’t have a power like this, that would mean he was a witch, and that the witches get two night kills, which would be so horrifyingly overpowered that I don’t even want to think about it.

If only one person dies he’ll claim that the witches don’t have a nightkill and instead have powerplays