Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VII [Game Over - Human Victory]

Random thought: seeing as how this is a Crimson game, there’s most likely narrative writeups once more, so keep that in mind when choosing ability targets.

oh come on kari, I was going to have that be a surprise!

…why would you have that be a surprise? ^^;

Sorry, just got home from work so I haven’t been able to join until now.

While I’m (almost) tempted to vote for Usagi by principle for the last game just in case they try it again I’ll check through the conversations and see what has happened so far

out of principle?

Oh hey EM. Should I start counting down in my head how long it takes until you make a post that convinces me you’re a witch? =P

Every night? If that happens we’ll deal with it then but we’ll see what happens night one.

Besides I assumed “cancel each other out” meant that they would both fail and no one would die. Correct me if I’m wrong @pictoshark

Also I’m going to work so I’ll be on here only sparingly for the next 8 hrs or so. Don’t kill anyone without me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, knew there were something wrong with that line but it was a long day so my brain is just gone a.t.m.

Please do, would be interesting to see :cackle:

Nah, I mean that “the witches in this game don’t have a night kill and instead have abilities like blocking abilities, stealing abilities and manipulating the vote”

that’s what he will argue if there’s only one kill tonight

If that happens I’m accusing Rabla of plagiarism.

Rokkenjima Ace Attorney game? :mariaemo:

And that’d be a bad argument we won’t believe. If everyone agrees we won’t believe that, we can move on.

Okay, I am

Shantotto, Human Aligned Legendary Mage

And well, I have to agree what picto said is fishy, but feels too far fetched if it is a lie.

So I’d rather we didn’t immediately descend into Lord of the Flies and start lynching random peopl, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut… Karifean querying the “human coloured text” PM seems like he’s trying to exploit the meta to make us think he’s human. I don’t think a veteran Mafia player would have openly brought up the text colour here unless he wanted us to believe something.

Vote Karifean

…I have an idea.

@pictoshark, you say you can kill someone at night?

Kill Kari. You seem very convinced he’s a witch and you need a target.

And with that, I go to work.

Feh, it works… but who will we be lynching instead?

Whoever makes a fuckup in the next 40ish hours?

And if no one else does?

It feels like you’re not really thinking about this.

well i don’t know!

maybe me because i took a while to show up?
i dunno, im looking for your ideas here, tbh i don’t have much on anyone day 1

hell let’s just kill blackrune for the hell of it
/s

1 Like