Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VII [Game Over - Human Victory]

I’m Firion, Human Aligned Wild Rose.

That feeling when you get home and more than a hundred messages are waiting for you.

Also that feeling when picto apparently has a kill ability again… I know how that one usually goes for me.

Guess I should introduce myself as well, I’m Zidane Tribal Human Aligned Thief of Tantalus. Nice to meet you all!

Back on lunch break to ask a few questions.

@pictoshark, regarding the “nightkills cancel each other out,” does that mean that there would be no deaths if you two went for the same target?

@King_Titanite_XV, you clearly think your brothers lying. What’s your theory on him?

@Karifean, is there literally any reason picto shouldn’t kill you tonight?

Everyone, since there will, hypothetically at least, be two deaths tonight, how would everyone feel about a No Death vote?

That seems to be the idea behind it. So if we were 100% certain on who they were going to hit I could pseudo protect them.

That seems like a pretty good idea, but correct me if I’m wrong, wouldn’t I be able to find out a good deal from Karifean’s death flip which would help the aiming of my nightkill?

We’re handing over some of the % of kills in the game over to the witch side everytime we vote No Death.

Still if you can overturn that reasoning then sure. I’ll go along with that.

Operating under the assumption you’re telling the truth.

If we kill Kari in daylight and Kari’s a human, nothing changes if you nightkill him than if we kill him during the day. You and your partner are forced to pick another target at night and I don’t think you guys have a good idea on who a witch is yet. Which will leave us three humans down by Day 2.

If we kill Kari in daylight and Kari’s a witch, dollars to donuts you’re dead tonight and, again, I don’t think you two have a good idea who to target tonight.

If we No Death today, and Kari’s a human, well another human is down, but it’s better than three humans dead.

If we No Death today, and Kari’s a witch, we’ll either have no deaths at all tonight, because the witches will target Kari too, or we’ll have a with and a human dead.

The latter two possibilities are more appealing than the former. This is assuming, of course, that you’re telling the truth. If you aren’t, well it’ll be clear pretty soon.

Can you check with Rabla about y’all’s powers? Just to make sure it’ll cancel out.

Change Vote: No Death

Until further notice.

“Way ahead of you on that. It’s already done. Confirmed.”

"Me and my partner might not but the rest of you are fair game. Need I remind you: The Crimson doesn’t lock the thread at nighttime.

Frequent enough to consider the existence of one pretty much a given.

tfw you look over the player list again and notice two people have been totally absent so far

Change Vote: FlareNetworkC

Oh my god everything happened while I was at school

Ok, let me get a chance to read through everything and I’ll give my thoughts. By the way, I am

I do have to wonder about the different alignment. Seems to sound like you might as well just have been human aligned. Just the GM being fancy?

Oh hey Kari thanks for that vote. That’s real nice of you

…that just happened.

Also how do I do colored text and stuff

[color=x]x-colored text[/color]

Ah, ok. So like this?

The nepnep rules all

Oh hey, it worked. How about that. Ok, I’m gonna read through this and then I’ll give my thoughts. It’ll have to be snappy though, I have a friend over.

Previews are a thing, use them Xx

"The way Crimson writes his boards seems to be that no player can have anything special about them that isn’t covered by their Team or their Ability.

I think it’s a fine way to construct a board, and I agree with it completely."

Flare turns up within seconds of Kari calling him out? No way did you just get back from school, you were waiting and watching.

Change vote:: FlareNetworkC

1 Like