Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VII [Game Over - Human Victory]

With… 9…? Hours to go, the vote tally is at:

Zepfur - 5 (VyseGolbez, pictoshark, Blackrune, King_Titanite_XV, EternalMagician)
FlareNetworkC - (akafa123)
Blackrune - 5 (thesorceress, UsagiTenpura, FlareNetworkC, BunnyAdvocate, Zepfur))

Note that Majority is invoked at 6, and therefore one vote for either Zepfur or Blackrune will immediately end the Daylight Phase.

Squall Leonhart, “something” aligned … “something” Lion

Winged Lion?
Mythical Lion?
Something like that.
That’s what I’d assume there…

And you didn’t read the rest of the PM so you concluded you were an actual feline.

I’m guessing this is what happened there.

Okay. So previously, I myself honestly couldn’t see Zepfur’s defense, or rather lack thereof, as a human thing. It was so alien to me that I thought that A: I was correct in my hunch or B: Blackrune was correct in their hunch of Zep being a jester or C: King was correct in assuming them to be a Tragedy Looper, in which case we could revert one human lynch, so even in option C lynching Zep seemed like a good idea. But I admit that baiting votes is another possible reason for their behavior, and the only one besides C that would make them human.

Now to Blackrune: As Usagi pointed out, him talking about the colors does sound a bit as if he knows more. He also isn’t the most active player, although he did give an explanation in the beginning. And the third point is of course him voting for Zepfur, if Zepfur is human. So basically, my gutfeeling is telling me that you might be onto something.

Change Vote: Blackrune

oh hey it’s still a reply to Rabla because I originally quoted the last vote count to count the votes, heh. Which became unneeded in the amount of time it took me to write the post.

So. This is going to reveal a lot. Hit us, oh gamemaster.

The league of heroes convened over what would be a long and loud day. Various accusations flew back and forth, no-one entirely sure who held their safety or threatened to tear it away.

While one who had been pointed as a potential threat from the start was weighed against one who seemed to just be enjoying every moment, one among the group provided reasoning for an alternative, a quiet man who acted rarely and only when seemingly necessary to progress the discussions.

A united front against this man quickly emerged, and after some time, the final nail was down.

The man, master of weapons, laughed at his lamentable fate. For while he knew he had failed in his gods-given task, his mind instead turned to home.

And like petals caught in the wind, the weaponmaster faded… and was gone forever.

Blackrune is dead, he was Firion, Crimson Aligned Wild Rose

The final vote tally was:
Zepfur - 4 (pictoshark, Blackrune, King_Titanite_XV, EternalMagician)
FlareNetworkC - 1 (akafa123)
Blackrune - 6 (thesorceress, UsagiTenpura, FlareNetworkC, BunnyAdvocate, Zepfur, VyseGolbez)

You have 24 hours to take your Night Action, assuming you were given one. This phase ends at 5:30AM UTC on Tuesday the 22nd of August. The sooner, the better.

Rest well.

@UsagiTenpura @King_Titanite_XV @akafa123 @Blackrune @EternalMagician @VyseGolbez @thesorceress @pictoshark @FlareNetworkC @BunnyAdvocate @Zepfur

4 Likes

WE GOT A WITCH.

I think? That’s a witch right?

…probably? What does Crimson Aligned mean?

1 Like

-high fives @thesorceress - XD

At least this solves a lot of misgiving now.
Now will have to make sense of things.

2 Likes

It probably means picto and cie are “Azure Aligned” if anything, and thus there is no clear “witch side”, which really changes a lot of things.

But at least we got an enemy in a way or another.

Alright. Hmm. Pictoshark and partner? Assuming you guys are on our side?

I’ve got a suggestion for a nightkill. Kill Eternalmagician.

Damn it thesorceress you’re going to make me want to have you killed…

Should I say the now obvious?

I’ve got no idea what you’re talking about.

:grinning:

I’m going to have to think about the best course of actions especially since I think the odds that I get killed tonight are high.

Please ability users don’t use them right away.

In any case…I assume there’s only two people we have to find right now. I doubt there’d be more than on Crimson or Azure partner right?

Bunny, if I were you, I’d investigate one of Vyse, akafa, or King. Whichever of those you find most suspicious.

Or whatever! It’s really up to you.

But yes, I think that you should hold off too. Usagi is smart.

Also it’s rude to threaten people.

Alright @BunnyAdvocate . I made a big post about all my opinions so please investigate me to confirm with everyone else I’m human. I reckon it’s worth a possibly wasted witch flip.

Make sure to tell everyone the result of the investigate before the end of the night in case you’re killed by one of the teams.

It’s a totally really amazing plan.

Bunny’ll investigate whoever she finds most suspicious. That’s really up to her. There’s half a dozen people in this game that it’d be nice to know are human or not.

“Actually, I’ve always been a cat. My mail didn’t just make me a cat. No, no. Ever since I was born, or the idea for me to exist in this world was born, I’ve always been a cat. It’s just an amusingly lucky coincidence that I was given the role I was.”

The cat waves its paw airily, not a care in the world.

"Nah, what went on is… Well, there’s a difference between how someone acts and what someone is, ya know? And this is a case of my oh-so-troublesome personality and way of action. And, besides, I’m callous, not lazy. I read every line of my mail, end to end. I just so happened to not have my FF glossary on hand… Nor did I actually know I’d need it. Kehehehe…

Well, that’s all kinda a hint, in a way. Though, I will mention, don’t waste too much thought on this puzzle. The solution isn’t very satisfying, and solving it probably won’t give you any real advantage."

Nice to have you up to speed.