Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VII [Game Over - Human Victory]

I came back to reread the thread, but I think we’ve gleaned all the info we can out of the current and previous posts. We’ll just have to wait until the night writeup to analyze anything. Hopefully, though, this one is super helpful.

“FlareNetworkC suspicion meter raised exponentially”

but, but… WHY tho?

Just messing with you XD because I don’t really agree with your last post.

Anyway, have fun.

Have fun with what?

A knight loomed hidden in the shadows of the night, watching over his prey from a distance. The young woman seemed quiet and often seeked solace alone, and the knight had watched the timid girl walk here on the night before as well. Finding the moment her back was turned, he leapt down upon her and sped his blade towards her heart. The girl felt the dark presence approach her, but hesitated in fear of the shadows too long, and before she could react with her powerful magics, blood already dripped down the blade pierced through her heart. The corpse slowly melted away into flakes of ash, and drifted off towards the horizon.

A serious older woman intended to find time to herself, tired of the lunacy of her situation, but was stalked by the child in armour. He intended to discover where her allegiances truly were, and once he had a grasp on what he wanted, he sped off without a trace.

At the shore of the island, a young man stood in the waters he loved. Intending for a moment of reflection, sounds behind him took his attention back to the strange land he was stuck in. He took a ball in hand, and went to aim for the source of the noise, but a violet blur shot out of the bushes and straight at him. The young man was skilled; agile movement was his lifeblood, but in an instant as he soared back in the air he was stunned to see the blur strike faster. Cuts covered his body, and the man fell into the ocean bleeding. As he pondered what this insane world was, the last thing he saw was the moon above the shimmering waves.

UsagiTenpura is dead, they were Terra Branford, Human Aligned Returner Esper
King_Titanite_XV is dead, they were Tidus, Human Aligned Blitzball Ace

You have 48 Hours to decide on your votes, with the phase ending at 5:30AM UTC, on Thursday the 24th of August.

With 8 Players remaining, the majority lynch is at 5. If majority is achieved, the vote will be frozen and the player nominated will be killed as soon as the Game Master is available. If majority is not achieved during the Phase, the player with the most votes at the end of the time limit will be killed.

Enjoy your day.

@UsagiTenpura @King_Titanite_XV @akafa123 @EternalMagician @VyseGolbez @thesorceress @pictoshark @FlareNetworkC @BunnyAdvocate @Zepfur

1 Like

Welp. Might as well lynch me. Hoping that I could discredit Usagi’s arguments if she was a witch, but her hold is too tight now.

I honestly expect to be dead by the time i wake.

picto killed Usagi. Nothing more to it.

As the only female character left, I guess I was investigated. So let me reintroduce myself: I am Claire “Lightning” Farron, Azure Aligned Etro’s Champion. I assure you, we are on your side though.

Hmm, so King was killed by a violet blur that apparently was very fast. Looking back at the character art and their gameplay, and I cannot believe myself for saying that, but it seems our killer is Bartz, so @thesorceress. Good job for flying under the radar.

Vote: thesorceress

Ok, so Vyse is Picto’s partner, we lost Usagi, Final Fantasy stuff, and you think thesorceress is a witch.

I’m sorry, but there’s almost no way that’s true. She was the first to vote to lynch Blackrune, when he wasn’t even on the chopping block, which is really, REALLY stupid of the witch team to do if thesorceress is a witch. Not to mention that she was the first person to roleclaim and knows nothing about Final Fantasy. There’s no way it’s thesorceress.

Though, she is a really good actress. I still don’t see it, though. Even last game, Usagi never took down a witch who was under no suspicion at all like you’re claiming thesorceress did.

Not to mention that looking at the art, Cecil, Firion, and The Warrior of Light are more violet than Bartz is. I have no idea how you got the conclusion you did.

Though, looking back on it, Cecil is Picto, Firion is Blackrune (dead unless proven alive by some silly game mechanic or something), and The Warrior of Light is me. Which, I can guarantee to myself that I’m a vanilla human, but I can’t prove it to you guys. Though I will say that if I were a witch, I would’ve found another person to point the finger at.

The only other option I see besides me being the killer (which I know for a fact isn’t true, but sadly, you guys don’t) is that you and Picto just both lied through your teeth about who Picto hit, which I HIGHLY doubt.

What.

I’m so confused right now. I just don’t see any options here.

Ok. I’m gonna get some discussion questions rolling, English class style.

1. Bunny, can you verify Vyse’s role?
  2. Why do you think the witch team decided to hit King of all people?
  3. Who do you think the violet blur is?

The best thing the human team can do now is use logic and answer as many questions as we can.
So, what are everyone’s thoughts?

smuggest cat

“No, no, no… Those aren’t the questions you should be asking at all. Look at our current situation. There’s a clear way we should be going about all this, and there’s some clear questions we gotta ask. Kehehehe…”

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of messages. I was in another town applying for university, and I had no internet there. Wow you guys actually killed a witch. But there are still 2 kills, so there is still 1 mafia left? I’m gonna read through writeups now, because I only woke up after standing in lines for 8 hours straight hehe.

So enlighten us. What are the questions we should be asking?

I don’t think it’s sorceress, maybe Zidane? He is quite sneaky and agile after all. :thinking:

I can’t stress how much I am not the killer.

Is there anyone else who can fit the description layer out there?

Judging by the armor Cecil has violet armor sometimes.
Wol (warrior of light) from Mobius has quite violet armor. I remember Rabla playing it a lot.

It’s definitely not Bartz/Zidane, their clothes are blue.
Neither it’s Vaan/Squall.
And Onion knight in Dissidia has red outfit by default
Queen Lightning has a lot of attires in LR and you can actually change colors of every costume, but default one doesnt have anything violet on her.

Yes please. If you’ve got something to share, please share it.

Okay, so. We know who pictoshark and partner are. So let’s operate under the assumption that they are on our side for now and try and figure out who the other Crimson Aligned is.

There’s a possibility there are three of them–two witches vs. eleven humans is a rough game, but it’s possible the two nightkills was meant to counteract that.

So…if EternalMagician is really not our protector. That makes that the protector and the witch are both among Flare, akafa, and Zepfur. We just need to figure out which one is which.

@FlareNetworkC, @akafa123, @Zepfur. Do any of you have powers or roles outside the role of protector or witch? It’s officially that point in the game.

@pictoshark, why would we want to kill you? Usagi literally asked you to take her out this wasn’t a suprisinf move.

This is of course assuming that EternalMagician wasn’t lying, which is entirely possible.

Okay can I reveal my role now?