Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VII [Game Over - Human Victory]

"At least point out how suspicious I am, the fact that I’m a black cat or that my good looks should be criminal!

Of course, if one of us is a witch, it’s true that it’ll all be over soon enough since the one not getting lynched is going to be investigated, I imagine."

When you sleep tightly at night
I’ll walk over like a cat
Softly hug you with delight
Will you be my tasty rat?
:hauu:
Tasty paws and tasty ears
Shiny black fur feels so good
Don’t be scared, there is no fear
I just played you like a fool
:hauu:

" …what is this? The secret instructions leading to your gold? Or some kind of… Nightmarish threat?"

Just love poem :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

Ishipit

Also hurray our plan is in action! Unless the witches have a roleblocker. Then we’re screwed.

I don’t know, somehow this feels too easy. But, I don’t have any better suggestions, and this is the most direct way for us humans to win, so…

Two of the younger members of the group traveled together that night; one wearing full armour, and one wearing barely any at all. The latter was keeping an eye on the former, but nothing had approached them all night. Rather, the armoured child pursued a grumpy man who was doing his best to not have to talk to them. When the pair caught up, he mumbled a few things until the armoured child was satisfied with what he learnt, and the three of them split up for the night.

The female soldier, on the other side of the island, was using her full training to pursue a target. The young entertainer was starting to gain her attention, and she decided he was no longer someone she wanted around. The woman found the man, who turned around and faced her. The woman pulled out her weapon, ready to shoot, but the boy threw a blade into the air and caugh̥̱̝t̢̛͕͕͡ ̴̝̙͚̭̕ͅi̦͓̠t̨̻̬͚̦͜ ̜̩̘̞͖̲̜̮i̷̛̬̼̠̗͔̹̫ͅͅn̷͓̱͙̘̯͓͙͔ ̴̙͓̦̥̕a̸̪̣̜̣͙̪ ̷̩͚͕̣͙͎̞w̷͓͚̱͟a͕̝̻͖̺̤͘ͅY̨̙͎͇̥̣̫̟̦ ͕͖̠̙͖̝͎̻t̛̩͔̯̣̭̘̟̝͞͝h̤̣͕̩̻A̵҉̢̘̩̹̥͎̟̠͓T̸̻͇̰̺͠ ̴̖͘W̞̮̹͠o̷҉͔̤̜̮͈̺ͅÚ̳̦͎L̥̠̯̭̼̗̞D̤̬͚̬̪͓͢ ̝̣͡͞D̡͓̠̱̥͠ͅȩ̨̠͖̦̰̯̙͈̖͘s҉͏̨͚̣͙͎t̶͇̼͠͠R̢̼͈̯̰̱͝O̺͈͢͠y̳̟͙̰ͅ ͏͔̺͚͟H̺͍̪̥̕i̺̺̖̖͔̖̭͈͍͟͝m̴̗̜͘s̷͓̜͖͡E̛̟͕͎͈͖̕l̢҉͇͇̩F͝͠͏̺̳͚̼͎͇̘͔̗

à͓̞̣̹̱͉̜ǹ̠͐d̺̰͕̞̘̩̀́
̘͚̰͈̘͈̳ͨ̇͗̃ͫt͟h͒̌̇e̺̅n̖̥̙͕̭̜ͬ̍̍ͩͦͪͅ
̡ͤ̾́̎ͧͤͭ
͙̰̱̖̦̰̻̔̄ͨ͑͒̓̚s̳̺̖̝͐͆̅ơ̏̂m̷͔̫̀̌e̼̗̞̱̹ͯͨ̂͒tͨͬͤͤ̇ͥȟ̛̤͚̩̯̺̺̯i͈͆ņ̦̪̻͍́̓̓̃ͬ̈g̖͉̾ͣ͆ͦ͌̊̊
͓̣̫̼̺͎͙̊͋
̪̝̞̱̖̙͇̃̾͛̄ͩͧ̚ẃ̼̼̚e̽͛̐́ͬ͋ͥ͏̗̹͈̳̱̜n͉̰̗ͫ̃͒̾̽̋͂͟ṱ̓ͬ̌
̻͇ͣͩ̇͊͐̈͒
̱͙̭̙͓̣͈̉ͤw̡̝̝̲̝̝̼̃̏̓ͅr̢͙̔̏͑ͨ̚o͈̟̲̫̿̈̉̎͟nͤ̾͑ͧ̇ͩ̽g͉͙͓͕

And thus no-one died that night.

You have 48 Hours to decide on your votes, with the phase ending at 4:00PM UTC, on Friday the 25th of August.

With 7 Players remaining, the majority lynch is at 4. If majority is achieved, the vote will be frozen and the player nominated will be killed as soon as the Game Master is available. If majority is not achieved during the Phase, the player with the most votes at the end of the time limit will be killed.

Enjoy your day.

@akafa123 @EternalMagician @VyseGolbez @thesorceress @FlareNetworkC @BunnyAdvocate @Zepfur

man that’s the second time I’ve fucked up the notifications list I’m getting old

Hahaha, he tried to protect himself.

There, to make it easier for you guys. So I shot @EternalMagician, he shot himself, the kills negated themselves but he’s still revealed as the crimson we still need to kill.

Vote: Eternal Magician

Let’s end this, boys and girls.

just in case this doesn’t count because of the space

Vote: EternalMagician

"W…Wait.

What?

What? What? What?!

What the fuckity actual fucking what the hell in a what!?!???"

Angery cat

"The witch shot… themselves? The witch shot… at themselves?! No, wait. Why didn’t… Okay, let’s see. The witch couldn’t have shot at Vyse, because that wouldn’t actually… Negate the kill…

Okay…

So cancelling the kill by trying… Why would that be the case? Why would two people killing the same target… negate the kill? That doesn’t make sense… Maybe it’s lack of sleep, but I’m more confused than ever.

I mean… Yes. This basically confirms EM as the crimson. So we should kill them and then the game should end, right? But I’m just trying to work my head around the logistics of why would the witch think shooting themselves would cancel out the azure kill? Do they just fully know the stipulations of how Azure kills work or something? But didn’t Picto argue against that earlier when I said… something to a similar effect?

Oh… I’m so catfused right now. So much so that I can’t even make a good cat pun!"

The cat scratches at it’s own head in confusion.

“I mean. I guess this should be fine. It’s confirmed the Crimson, so we should be endgame. Let’s, uh… Do this, I guess?”

“…I still can’t help but think we’re missing something here because how the heck does this all even work but what do I know I’m a cat…”

Didn’t picto say it like 3-4 times that if 2 people vote to kill same target it negates the kill? That’s not really surprising. EM took a gamble since we kind of convinced Vyse to target him this night.

1 Like

Well this was the best case scenario possible.

Before we, you know, kill EM, @BunnyAdvocate, what did you find out last night?

Haha wow, what an exciting result. This has to be a first where a witch targeted themselves? A night without any deaths, lovely~

Thank you Vyse for working with us, I trust you now. Sorry EternalMagician, you’re going down.

Last night I investigated Zepfur, and she proved to be just an extra-ordinary cat, not a witch.

Okay!

Yeah, the cat is pretty much out of the bag now. Your discussion last night pretty much meant that I was screwed no matter what so I just thought: “Why the hell not, if I’m about to die then let’s make it fun and memorable!”

If you’re in a sharing mood then…

Any other members of your team?

You’re making me feel guilty for lynching a witch. Can we not keep him as a pet if he promises not to kill anymore?

Also we’ve well got a majority.

If the game doesn’t end, then there are two possiblities and I’ll talk about it, but I think it’s entirely possible this is the end.

Concerning my own status yes, for my team… I guess you’ll discover soon :grinning:

Maybe, can I bring my cat Bernkastel? She’s a bit playful but I promise that she’s not as evil as the real thing :pukuku: