Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VII [Game Over - Human Victory]

Yeah, the cat is pretty much out of the bag now. Your discussion last night pretty much meant that I was screwed no matter what so I just thought: “Why the hell not, if I’m about to die then let’s make it fun and memorable!”

If you’re in a sharing mood then…

Any other members of your team?

You’re making me feel guilty for lynching a witch. Can we not keep him as a pet if he promises not to kill anymore?

Also we’ve well got a majority.

If the game doesn’t end, then there are two possiblities and I’ll talk about it, but I think it’s entirely possible this is the end.

Concerning my own status yes, for my team… I guess you’ll discover soon :grinning:

Maybe, can I bring my cat Bernkastel? She’s a bit playful but I promise that she’s not as evil as the real thing :pukuku:

As the sun rose over the horizon, a young man watched the view from a high cliff overlooking the ocean. Enjoying the silence, he turned when he heard footsteps approaching.

The female soldier he had encountered the previous night had caught up with him once more. While some sort of mystic power had intervened in their previous clash, this time the young man saw that the woman was followed by the remaining survivors. Accepting his fate silently, he looked over the determined heroes and nodded.

Taking to his feet, he faced the survivors of the island and gave a bow, and then let himself fall backwards into the crashing waves far below.

For an entertainer must always let the curtains fall.

EternalMagician is dead, they were Zidane Tribal, Crimson Aligned Thief of Tantalus

You have 24 hours to take your Night Action, assuming you were given one. This phase ends at 4:00AM UTC on Thursday the 24th of August. The sooner, the better.

Rest well.

@akafa123 @EternalMagician @VyseGolbez @thesorceress @FlareNetworkC @BunnyAdvocate @Zepfur

Soooo, what do we do now?

@VyseGolbez. @BunnyAdvocate.

Between Flare and myself, which would you find more suspicious?

I know I’m not a witch, but you have no reason to be able to tell between us two.

So please, discuss amongst yourselves which you’d rather nightkill and which you would rather investigate.

We know Zepfur and Bunny are humans. It akafa is a witch we are skrewed.

If the problem is not sorted out by those nightkilled and investigations, then the problem is Vyse and he should be lynched tomorrow.

You can see writeup confirming that I was protector already! I can protect bunny again if you want!

I believe you I do. I’m just paranoid.

I think it’s got to be Flare who is the witch? he was one of our witch candidates last time. I guess if Vyse takes care of Flare, I’ll investigate thesorceress just to publicly confirm their human status?

Hehe… Is there really 3 witches? Isn’t that too much? :disappointed_relieved: I think Vyse is the problem actually.

If that’s the case, we’ll find out from the info provided tonight and lynch him tomorrow.

Although do you think only EternalMagician had a kill ability? I’d be surprised that the other witches would choose to waste their kill protecting him last night. If the last witch doesn’t have a kill, then we could ask Vyse not to kill anyone while I investigate people each night?

I think they said they are forced to kill every night.

Wait how do we know Zepfur’s a human?

Bunny investigated him.

Also, Bunny. Please. Investigate me. Prove that I’m a human. Pretty please.

What if one of you actually has an ability to hide alignment :thinking: