Umineko Chess [GAME 3] (FULL SERIES SPOILERS) [FINISHED]

Thanks, losing Ronove on that particular spot was a pain, and having to sacrifice Lambda is also harmful, but I still have a few red truths to move this game forward.

“Know your place. Furniture doesn’t speak, be quiet furniture. It’s time for me to show you your place. Take this! :cackle:

Beatrice to D7

1 Like

Black captures a piece.
Shannon: Died content after her great accomplishments.

White’s turn.

1 Like

I don’t see it. How many moves ahead was that?

2 Likes

Idea was that he would have had to move up Beato or sacrifice Lambda. Moving up Beato allows me to move Jessica to D5, putting him in check. The only thing he could do then is move to E6 with Beato. Then Bern goes down to H5, getting Check. Gaap has to move to G4, which Bern then takes and that’s mate.

1 Like

Anyways, Bern to H3. Check.

“Time to expose your guts.”

1 Like

I see. I’ll admit I didn’t notice that, since I wasn’t willing to sacrifice Lambda so easily.

Black’s turn.

1 Like

It should be noted that instead of Gaap to G4, either Gaap to F5 or (preferably) Stake to F5 would’ve also been valid moves in that position, and a checkmate could not be forced. That said, black’s position would still be utterly misrable. I tried it out against a strong computer for fun, having the computer play black, and it was indefensible even for the engine.

2 Likes

“Hmm…It seems I’ll have to retreat for now, I really don’t feel like facing the great Bernkastel-sama. Kihihi, I see you’re ruthless as ever.”

Beatrice to E8

So far I’ve been able to predict the white moves so if things keep up this way my plan is going to work. :cackle: :cackle: :cackle:

1 Like

You’re right. That’s what I get for trying to do analysis while trying to catch a bus.

1 Like

I was inwardly praying nobody would move Gaap to G4

1 Like

White’s turn.

2 Likes

I very nearly made Bern take Gaap there, that was close :slight_smile:

For now George, looking to continue his fight with Gaap in ep 4, moves forward to F3.

1 Like

Black’s turn.

1 Like

“Nyeh, what could Gaap-san want to tell me? Oh, I see! Nihihi!”

Chiester 410 to G7

1 Like

White’s turn.

1 Like

“Prepare for a brother-sister combo!”

Battler castles with Ange

1 Like

Black’s turn.

1 Like

“Kyahahahah, why are you so excited?! Could it be that you forgot I’m still here? I won’t go easy on you, so why don’t you just give up and die?! Kyahahahahahahahahah!!!”

EVA-Beatrice to C8

2 Likes

Pretty easy to forget she’s there when she rarely gets a chance to do anything.

White’s turn.

2 Likes

Bernkastel to C8.

1 Like