Umineko Episode 1 Spoiler-Free General

You could have warned us the ramblings for episode 1 had spoilers for future episodes…

I beg your pardon? I’m sorry but I don’t get your meaning. I haven’t spoiled anything, and religion isn’t an especially big theme in Umineko.

Your link to ramblings of a golden Witch. It appears to spoil future episodes even in the episode 1 ramblings.

Also, sorry about that. :sweat_smile: I was kind of harsh, especially since you were awesome enough to post a blog like that, but it does spoil stuff…

Oh, I didn’t realize what you were talking about, I posted that years ago. When I posted that, the forums were very small and the people who were posting were mostly familiar with the story. I think in particular I was responding to someone who was talking about the anime? At any rate I guess I can place a spoiler warning before the link.

Thanks. Sorry for acting like a d*** about it.

So what happens after this forum dies? Is there any other Umineko forum like this?

Animesuki used to be pretty popular for Higurashi and Umineko discussions, but it’s basically a ghost town now. There was, at one point, a fan forum called Hinamizawa, but it fell into disuse and I don’t believe it’s still up anymore. I’m sure that more fansites will spring up eventually, but there is no immediate successor to Rokkenjima, if that’s what you’re asking. I’m not sure there ever will be.

There is going to be a new Discord channel hosted by some of the members here, you can look into that.

1 Like

Thanks.

You know, I kind of like having some information, but not all. I knew Beatrice would be in the game (because of how people talk about it and Steam), so I expected her to appear in the episode, not the tea party. That was cool.