Umineko Fanart

Thank you for your kind words ^^. I took some inspiration from Natsumi kei when I drew Ange. Now that you say it, I do feel something is missing in her eyes. I’ll keep that in mind for next time I draw. And yeah, the key is definitely too large. Maybe I wanted it to be more visible or I had been playing too much Kingdom Hearts. Who knows x)

1 Like

So with Chiru coming out on steam in less than a day I really wanted to whip something up to celebrate. I wish I had time to properly color it but–something is better than nothing I guess!!

19 Likes

DUUUUUDE This is so so good!!!
I love the expressions and how the characters all stand together holyshit

I’ll accept this as a Tea Party fanart submission! You’re in the running to win the best artist prize~

Hhhh thank you guys! Maybe when I get the time I can take a shot at coloring it. ^^

Everything about this piece gives me life, holy shhhh-

I was so excited that I’d finally found time to download Chiru from Steam that decided to draw something.

14 Likes

Props to all the Beatrice art in here. I abhor drawing that dress.

Look how nice!!! Hhh I love Beato’s expression on this

8 Likes

Does this count as fanart? Oh well, whatever. I think it’s close enough so I might as well drop it here before heading to bed.

(Done for Team Fantasy’s victory in the Fantasy vs. Sci-fi Splatfest, I spent like two hours copying this down pixel by pixel OTL)

(On a more relevant note I hope to draw some Umineko fanart at some point, I just don’t have much practice with drawing humans… Something to work on, I guess!)

13 Likes

Hello guys I’m back with more EP7 art because I can’t stop drawing my favorite ship as usual, especially when friends request it.

Also, any Amakusa x Ange fans? It’s not a very popular ship and I have bunch of fanarts of them as well but I’m not sure whether to post it or not

7 Likes

I like Amakusa x Ange, they’re a nice couple in my head. Gao, your art is too cute, even if it’s not my favourite ship you’re breaking me. Seriously, I hope you post more fanart.

1 Like

@TsukiyoAlex Join the EP7 shipping dark sideeeeeeeeeee :cackle: You won’t be able to fight for longggggg~

Anyway, some AmaAnge art I mainly drew for a friend I RP with!

This one has slight sexual implying so I’m putting it under details in case someone is not comfortable with it-

Summary

6 Likes

Bumping because I drew my child from EP5:

Also, winter Amaange:

10 Likes

teamwitchesoftruth

Happy Golden Fantasia release!
I wanted to do a super quick doodle of what is probably going to be a my main duo. I love my witches of truth uwu

12 Likes

So I decided to paint a thing and here’s the result after weeks of work and procrastination.
(EP5 spoilers? EP5 spoilers)

18 Likes

Looks wonderful

So, now that the Episode 5 Podcast is out; it’s time to put this out.

Here’s a cover of Deadangle and Discolor that I made for the Podcast. Part of me is tempted to revise this further (maybe I should do some vocals :ryukishi:), but either way, here it is :smiley:
You can also hear it from about 2:18:00ish in to the podcast, playing through the outro.

12 Likes

Okay… I’m stunned, that’s just amazing!

2 Likes