Umineko Quotes & Screencaps

EP8 spoilers:

Thats one of my favourite scenes from EP8

4 Likes

Umineko Episode 6 Screens

Finished Episode 6 a few days back, here’s all the screens I took! Click the image for the full album.

4 Likes

Ah, thank you for posting these Aspirety, as I haven’t purchased Chiru and thus can’t see the sprites for the new characters. Ikuko looks pretty good, especially her outfit and as much as I dislike Chick Beatrice, I really like her crossed arms pose.

Battler is so stupid.

4 Likes

Some Ougon Musou dialogue since there are some noteworthy lines and interactions in there:

Bernkastel aiding Kanon is a very interesting case to me. A kakera were he becomes Bern’s piece in return for having more power or hoping for a miracle to be with Jessica?

I like this exchage. I don’t know why. :yum:

Kanon mocks his opponents to pray for a miracle in front of the Witch of Miracles herself.

I would’ve love to see an actual stand off battle between Willard and Erika. Best to replace her fight with Battler during EP 8.

Another interesting case of Ange teaming up with Willard. Maybe her journey would have been a little less traumatic if Will was by her side to apprise his philosophy onto her.

I’m freaking dead. :joy:

Oh please Will. Don’t pretend you don’t secretly enjoy it.

10 Likes

Golden Fantasia is all the Umineko fanservice we could ever ask for.

7 Likes

It didn’t come to my mind to pair Ange and Will. That is some interesting dialogue. And Ange is Battlers sister after all.

For the moment I knew it was finally over.

(The final CG)

6 Likes

Umineko Episode 7 Screens
Here we are with 1000+ Screenshots of #Umineko Episode 7 alone, yikes!

2 Likes

This is my favourite quote, it’s a summary of Umineko in just one phrase.

And this one from the EP1, when you know the truth it’s really sad, Lambda is being really mean.

4 Likes

Umineko Episode 8 Screens

And lastly, 875 screens of Episode 8. What a journey it’s been.

2 Likes