Which is the worst day of the week?

Thurseday, because it’s that day before friday and one of the days after monday, but also before.

Worst month is probably January for me. The slow buildup of the cheer going into a new year is over, half a winter and a fall season have taken their toll, and much of the month for me is just waiting for the semester break with morale at a year-round low.

Monday, because the new week is about to start… especially if there’s uni. I want longer weekends :frowning:

1 Like

[quote=“StarTurner, post:23, topic:738”]
Monday
[/quote]This guy gets it.

2 Likes

Tuesday or Thursday. Tuesday because on Monday I at least have the luxury of complaining because it’s Monday. I feel that by Tuesday I should have my shit together, but I never do (story of my life). It’s also so far from the weekend and I want to give up. Thursday because by the end of Wednesday I’m so tired for the week that one day in between that and Friday is torturous.

Everyday is the worst day of the week when you’re dealing with depression ha ha, but in all seriousness Sunday typically seems to be worse on average simply because everyone is home and it’s hard to do things in a small house without feeling like you’re getting in the way; that, and people tend to place their expectations that I should do things their way, even though I get everything done normally and no one really cares.

3 Likes

I hate Tuesday the most for the exact same reasons outlined by @soggysadboi above.

My least favorite month is probably March with November close behind. I hate those months because they tend to be grey and nothing outside is alive, so the world becomes nothing but grey. March beats November for being the worst because it smells like wet almost all of the time, which I find notably unpleasant. Plus if it snows in November you can kind of give it a pass, but snow in March is more akin to having the neighbor’s dog crap in your front yard

1 Like

My least favorite month? August. Definately August. Where I live every August day is either super hot and dry, or it’s thunderstorming and super humid. More often than not, the weather prefers to be the super humid and stormy. I just really hate the heat.

This guy gets gets it.

Least favorite month is August eh… makes me feel bad to have an August birthday.

1 Like

Well, August is my favorite month, because I’m free from school and for birthdays as well.

As for the worst day of the week, I’d say wednesday this year because it’s usually when I have school tests.

1 Like

Eh, does it matter… Mine’s probably Tuesday, since it’s at the very beginning of the week and quite a few days come after it, until the weekend, though I don’t really care much about defining weekends from weekdays or whatever. As for my least favourite month, it’s probably August too, maybe cause it’s a pretty quiet month, being the end of the summer and all.

My least favorite day is Monday and any day that has P.E in it.
My least favorite month…being in two-seasons country, months don’t feel different from each other, but I guess I vote for July because it’s the start of new school semester here (for elementary up to high school at least), which means holiday is over. Other than that, I don’t have a particularly disliked month. The seasons here (rainy and hot) don’t follow the theory anymore, so everyday can feel different or same as any other. I’d hate it if it rains too much, but I’d hate it when it’s too hot. Though rain is better than hot, at the end.