07th Expansion Steam Trading Cards Topic

Forum topic for the discussion of the 07th Expansion’s Steam Trading Cards & Marketplace, as well as to post buy / sell / trade listing for cards you own or want. Or to just show off your collection! General rule of respect applies here, and please tag spoilers with [spoiler], providing adequate context in parenthesis.

Discussion of non-07th trading cards is strictly prohibited. This is for Higurashi, Umineko, and future 07th titles only~!

So, I managed to grind all the way up to a Level 5 badge for Umineko, but here’s the thing! Out of all the emoticons, I received 1 battler, and 4 kinzos! FOUR! :kinzo: :kinzo: :kinzo: :kinzo:

If anyone has any emoticons they wanna trade for a Kinzo, I’d be happy to ^^;

Someday I’ll get the foil Umineko badge… the level 5 one will keep me happy for now!

Would you say you desire other characters for your Kinzos?

5 Likes

kinzo is the only one you need

1 Like

Looking to trade a Nipah! for any other Himatsubushi Rika card!

I have a Change in Demeanor I could offer to you, how does this whole trading thing work again?

Edit: Ah, I think I found out, sending an offer now.

Another Edit: While I’m at it, might as well start trading stuff.

Even more Edit: Now added Meakashi stuff.

What I offer:

Jirou Tomitake (Ch. 1 Onikakushi)
Kuraudo Ooishi (Ch. 2 Watanagashi)
Supreme Bliss (Chie) (Ch. 3 Tatarigoroshi) (x2)
Refreshments (Ch. 5 Meakashi)
George (Umineko)
Shannon (Umineko)

What I need:

Onikakushi: Mion, Rika, Takano, Ooishi, Chie
Watanagashi: Rena, Rika, Double Trouble!, Satoko, Mion
Tatarigoroshi: Lunch Time (Satoko), Bento Showdown (Rena), Batter Up (Kyousuke Irie), Wooden Horse (Shion), Careless Curiousity (Mion), Cleaning House (Satoko)
Himatsubushi: Going for a Ride, Strange Person, Clueless, Go Home
Meakashi: Shades, Pick Your Battles, New Face
Umineko: Beatrice, Battler, Jessica, Kanon, Maria

So if you have one of the ones in my needed list, and still need one of the ones I’m offering, hit me up with a trade offer. As an example, you don’t have to trade an Onikakushi card for an Onikakushi card by the way. (Unless steam forbids that)
I’ll try to keep this post updated as long as it’s the most recent post.

1 Like