100% Orange Juice Game Night!

header

We’re having another game night, this time for the often-requested 100% Orange Juice! Let’s grab a bunch of people and have a heap of matches together.

I’ve prepared a poll where you can vote on what times you’d like to play here:

https://doodle.com/poll/6ytivv3r62wti9yu

Hope to see you there!

5 Likes

I am so in :ryukishi:

1 Like

Yess, I’m always up for Orange Juice!

2 Likes

yESSssssssssssssssssss

OJ

OJ

OJ

OJ

:hauu:

2 Likes

I’m absolutely down to play.
partnering with @MagusVerborum and backstabbing him was one of the biggest power highs of my life. I still lost

4 Likes

I snatched victory from the jaws of defeat from the jaws of victory! I look forward to ‘partnering’ with you again :pukuku:

3 Likes

Just played a few games with my friends and I must say it’s pretty fun! Can’t wait to play it with you guys

3 Likes

I will say if anyone wants to hone their skills in the meantime hit me up yo :pukuku:

1 Like

I’ll be there to make sure everyone’s day is ruined by my traps. :sneaky::bern:

1 Like

I’d like to play too. How do I participate? I put my steam right here in the post and add everyone?

1 Like

Just put down what time you would be availiable. @Aspirety should probably give us a time that he is planning for it to start sometime before Friday. Then just have witch rank and hop into the Discord.

1 Like

Right, I finalised the time when the forum was down didn’t I…

I’ve locked in 1AM UTC Saturday as the final time. Hope to see you guys there!

4 Likes

OJ HYPE IS REAL :hauu:

3 Likes

Congratulations to Epika for winning the game night with 3.5 wins! Managed to barely top Quixote with 3 wins. (The 0.5 was from coming 2nd to a CPU)

Hope you guys had fun!

4 Likes

It was fun everyone! I look forward to participating in future game nights as well. And congratulations Epika and Quixote

2 Likes

Thanks so much for hosting it! I had a great time!

3 Likes

Yes I’m really glad to have participated!

Playing with you all really rekindled my OJ spirit. :wahaha:

1 Like