Best K-On! girl poll

As this forum is filled with like-minded intellectuals such as yours truly I feel it’s time to do the ultimate poll to find the most pristine characters in fiction. As chances are there is a choice limit which stops me from making a favourite Umineko character poll I feel it’s best to find a piece of fiction that is as intellectually stimulating with deep themes such as Umineko with a K-On! best character poll. Because y’know, fun things are fun :hauu:. (Chances are this poll will get like 5 votes but oh well)

• Yui
  • Mio
  • Ritsu
  • Mugi
  • Azunyan
  • Sawa
  • Ui
  • Nodoka
  • Jun

0 voters

Am I really the sole Ritsu fan? Aw, shucks. At least I get her all to myself! <3

1 Like

Ritsu is cool, but unfortunately I don’t feel the anime gave her any special depiction, and even in one of the episodes in which Azusa spends some time alone with her seniors in the club room, Ritsu is the only one who doesn’t get alone time with her, and I also missed that.

MIO IS STILL THE CUTEST THOUGH!!!

1 Like

Ahh if only there was a K-On! season 3.

As much as I love K on its success did start a fuck ton of moeblob shows with hardly any flare eg Tamako Market (god the Love Story movie was bland).

Ritsu fan here! Though Azunyan is the cutest…

I do not own much K-on merch, just a Azunyan figure from the movie. I did have the cd version of some episodes of the show and some music but thought it was a plain music cd. Cd player in the van I had at the time ate it and scratched it :scream: :scream:. I was able to salvage some of it via computer. It was in Chinese. I did buy some K-on figures based on the play as a gift to my niece including a Ritsu, it was sad parting with the Ritsu…

K-on is one of the shows I tell people to watch when getting into anime, though its little down on the list.

I also agree about Tamoko market movie…

I plan to get a yui nendroid in the future too.

Seeing cute anime girls visit my home city was pretty fun and interesting.

One scene converted me to the one true religion.

1 Like