Black Desert Online

How often do you guys play? I assume you’re playing casually, I don’t think I could handle the competitive grind of an MMO right now.

Just casually yeah, I play every day myself for a bit, the others… every now and then, just when we have time mostly.

1 Like

looks at the required specs
dies
$10 for the game but $800 for the computer capable of running it

3 Likes

Just one more question: What classes are you guys playing? Figure i’ll pick something that’s in demand rather than being the 5th Witch on the team :stuck_out_tongue:

I main Witch and am very much liking Striker, which I’m leveling on the side. Aspi is leveling a Musa, and Rabla is leveling a Tamer.

1 Like

Cool, I’ll probably jump on one of the beefy-looking classes then. A Dark Knight, Warrior or Berserker looks like a fun time ~

1 Like

Join voice or ask in discord when you’re in if you want to join the guild~

1 Like

Because I live in Australia it’s going to take me 24 hours or so to download, I’ll send out a call when I’m ready!

I’m Australian too, so no worries! I have NBN though, so not long for me haha.

1 Like

I’ll try it out as well but my internet is crap so I have no idea if I’ll be able to play at all. Hoping for the best!

1 Like

Also just to note, this weekend it’s double combat EXP, so might be a good time to have a shot~

1 Like

After looking through a few things, I found out how to go and do a world boss, and downed my first one, only one death too. Sadly not too good loot, but it’ll do!

2 Likes

What level do you need to be to participate in those?

50 as it turns out, you just need around 120+ DP and 100+ AP for the easy ones.

2 Likes

After farming all day… it has been done.
I managed to buy my premium outfit off the market, AND get to level 56 to get my awakening weapon, truly a glorious day in BDO today.

A new feature is being added to BDO after today’s maintenance, a co-op wave based mode! Surprised to see something like this, but the potential rewards are very good, I’ll have to try it myself:

2 Likes

Ooooh neat!

We should try this as a guild sometime

I’ll report back on the difficulty and requirements when I have more info.

Looks like you’ll have to play more~