Changing Pachinko art to PS3 art?

Is there a way to do this? As in, make Ryukishi’s sprites and the PS3 sprites interchangeable, by somehow patching the Steam game’s Pachinko art? If anyone has a guide or anything I would be interested.

1 Like

07th mod is what you’re looking for, I think. It doesn’t make them interchangeable, but it does use the PS3 sprites instead of the Pachinko art. I can’t stand the Pachinko art, so I waited until this came out to play the new Umineko release.

1 Like

Thank you for the link. I already knew about that mod. Interchangeability is what I’m looking for, though, since I don’t want to get rid of the original sprites. Thanks though!

1 Like

In the Steam version of Umineko there’s already a toggle between Original and New art, so if you replace the Pachinko art with the PS3 art through 07th mod, you can switch freely between the two. But you’ll be stuck with the PS3 backgrounds either way.

2 Likes

You should try reading with the Steam sprites sometime though! They may grow on you, they’re my favourite sprites now.

5 Likes

Oh, I have. My last read through of EP1 - EP4 was with the Steam (pachinko) sprites, haha. (The second have was with PS3.) It isn’t that I dislike the Steam (pachinko) sprites, I do like them. I just wanted to know if patching only the Pachinko art, and leaving the original, was possible. Thank you for replying!

2 Likes