Cirno Roulette - Game I - [Over] ANTRA VICTORY

The Iron Golem has opened #02 while somehow improbably also opening the table it’s set on (and forgetting to @ me but at this point I suppose it’s harder to miss posts)
Lucky you, there is an actual cookie inside.
It’s delicious, I assure you.
What a great victory!

…Oh, you also get to live.

Antra has opened #06 grumbling over missing the last round
What a great victory!

The upsidedown kyuuball still works it appears

…The lid poofs away majestically.

And then explodes.

boomboomboomboomboomboomboom

Flare looked up, appreciating the irony. “Well, my name is Flare, after all.”

And then there were 6…

4 Likes

“…Apologies, this nap lasted longer than I thought. The sound of explosions was just so soothing… I’ll continue where I left off.”

Not realizing that this is technically the next round, Yuuka takes Box 1 again and opens it. @UsagiTenpura

2 Likes

It’s “technically” two rounds later actually.

Yuuka has opened #01 while pretending to have been asleep to hide the truth that she’s actually a stalker
What a great victory!

2 Likes

The numbers are getting pretty low,
I’m not too sure about this one but. . .

I’ll open box #4

@UsagiTenpura

1 Like

Oh dear.

Oh no, oh dear.

There’s only two boxes left… And if Box 4 isn’t a bomb…

Then I have a 50% chance of survival. But going a little further than that, even if I don’t die, he’d die. Either way, I lose the most interesting plaything out of this sad collection.

I won’t get a chance to continue our rivalry.

…Well, it’s not like I really care if they die. But on the other hand it’s not like an explosion would really “kill” me. Theoretically, I could just come back at another time or in another world to continue our match.

With these thoughts in her head, Zepfur sighs and takes Box 3. She briefly considers using her special spell, but considering there’s only two boxes left she’d be forcing her target to take her choice of box anyway, so it’s not really necessary.

@UsagiTenpura She runs up to pictoshark and forces him into a hug as she opens the box. Maybe it’ll scald him or something.

“Explosive maid service~!”

2 Likes

Quixote has opened #04 with a great feeling of uncertainty from being unable to follow their previous plan
What a great victory!

Edit : after consideration scrap that plan.
I want the game to move forward to it’s end.

Zepfur has opened #03 resigning herself to possibly not getting a cookie and refusing to use her special card this turn
Should totally have used it tho.
As you open up the box mechanical tendrils flies out of it and wraps themselves around you.
You see they are all attached to a bomb with a timer which then also wraps itself around you.
3… 2… 1…

KABOOM

Damn it, now I don’t even have a maid to clean it up.

@Zepfur Feel free to depict your own last moments. I don’t mind a comical fashion that somehow makes you still alive, as the core point is that you’re not getting a cookie this turn and thus you are eliminated from the game.

pictoshark is forced to pick up and open up #05
What a great victory!

ROUND EIGHTH IS OVER

Let me distribute the remaining cookies for now. Feel free to talk about whatever while I prepare round 09.

The climax is getting nearby!

1 Like

Five people left alive, this is going to be intense from now on.

I hope one of you tries to break a rule because I really need another maid now.

And now without further adieu…

09round

@Quixote @Blackrune @Antra @pictoshark @King_Titanite_XV

#01 pictoshark (1cookie inside)
#02 Antra (1cookie inside) also some tea!
#03 Yuuka (1cookie inside)
#04 Quixote (1bomb inside)
#05 The Iron Golem (1cookie inside)

Welp, it’s a good thing this post appeared before I went to sleep. Whether not this blows up in my face, (literally) I’ll open Box “2” and go to bed.
@UsagiTenpura

I’m actually surprised I somehow managed to somehow survive that one.
I’ll hold out on claiming or opening any boxes for now.

Very well.

Antra has opened #02 while being half asleep, bringing the box to bed along a potential explosion
What a great victory!

Should I also point out the significance of this being the Ninth round?

1 Like

As you wish XD

As soon as the tendrils shot out, Zepfur had two thoughts. The first was that this situation was horribly ironic all things considered, and the second was that at least she was incredibly glad that her joke wouldn’t be falling flat.

KABOOM

Zepfur exploded with the force of a harem protagonists nose during the best parts! Her organs, her flesh, her frilly maid costume… All of it somehow flying towards, and onto, her ex-master. I mean, a pile of demonburger doesn’t exactly have a master.

The only things left intact were her head and her hands, both of the latter proceeding to land on pictosharks head. Both of which… were curled into a fist with the middle finger pointed up.

Her head meanwhile bounced and rolled across the floor, before finally slipping into a gap opening up on the floor. From the gap, a newly formed hand waved out and held up a sign.

[See You Again Next Time~! XoxO]

5 Likes

The sorcerer sighed trying to not react to the entrails and blood that had been thrown all over him.

He walked over to Box #1, tearing off it’s lid and hoping that if there was a bomb inside it’d at least rinse him clean in the process.

1 Like

A bloody pictoshark has opened #01
(I suppose that was better than failing at the alphabet, let’s let these things be unknown to unlookers)
What a great victory!

Enjoying her delicious cookies, Yuuka opens box 3 @UsagiTenpura

1 Like

Damn it I lost my bet

Aaah ahem!

Yuuka has opened #03 solemny in order to hide her hunger for more
What a great victory!

It seems this round again ends up in a climatic way between the last two contestants to pick up a box.
Quixote vs The Iron Golem.

With it’s precious box 2 stolen from the golem, it collapses, sad and tired.
Slowly, it reaches its hand inside to take box 5, not sure if it wants a bomb or not…

@UsagiTenpura

The Iron Golem has opened #05 in complete apathy, suffering depression from the vile acts of Antra
Lucky (unlucky?) you, there is an actual cookie inside.
What a great victory!

Don’t worry, there will be more opportunities to get either a bomb or #02.

Quixote is forced to pick up and open #04 even with the knowledge that the bomb is actually inside
As you try to back away from the box to resist your fate, the box itself comes alive.
It is a mimick. It comically opens it’s mouth several times larger than it’s body should allow and swallows you in one bite.
After everyone hears somewhat disturbing chewing noises, the box, satisfied, explodes on it’s own.

KABOOM

A certain fairy, annoyed, decides to go get a tan for the time being

@Quixote Feel free to depict your own last moments. I don’t mind a comical fashion that somehow makes you still alive, as the core point is that you’re not getting a cookie this turn and thus you are eliminated from the game.

ROUND NINE IS OVER

Feel free to talk about whatever while I prepare round 10.

1 Like