Cirno Roulette - Game I - [Over] ANTRA VICTORY

FINALLY THE FINAL ROUND IS HERE
This time I won’t open the boxes until both contestants make a speech.

If you want to have fights over them, now would be the time.

I still hope one of you tries to break a rule because I really need another maid now.

And now without further adieu…

More duct tape

@Blackrune @Antra

#01 Antra (1 golden cookie inside) also some tea!
#02 Yuuka (1bomb inside)

1 Like

Budget indeed :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

appears out of nowhere, steals cookies from dead golem and eats them

Good luck doing that, when it’s like 5000 feet down a fissure

2 Likes

How am I still alive

yuuka6cropped

Suddenly, a field of sunflowers surrounds the remaining two participants.

“I’m a little impressed you got this far. You look so fragile. Shall I take this final cookie? Or should we make this a little more fun?”

Yuuka creates a clone of herself, positioning herself so both Yuukas are guarding one box.

“…Now I’ll be in your way, no matter what your choice is.”

5 Likes

WTF I’m still alive?

While missing two rounds, pretty amazing uh?

Now you have to make a final epic speech before being allowed to pick a box and see the endgame.

… unless that was it, in various ways it would really count as such…

Um, best of luck to you? But, um, I’m still taking that last cookie, no matter what?

… That’s about it.

Well I suppose that works.

@antra @blackrune pick up your boxes.

I knew that this was my last chance to mark my name as the first champion of Cirno Roulette. I lept forward in a dash towards one of the boxes. Doing a large leap in the air with a spin and landed at a box. With a final uppercut, I swing at Box “2”, breaking the lid to reveal…!
@UsagiTenpura

1 Like

Yuuka didn’t expect the other participant to actually come rushing forward, delaying her danmaku enough for him to reach the box without injury.

“Brave you are, that much I’ll admit. However…”

Her clone disappears as Yuuka stands near box 1, waiting for her opponent to blow up.

1 Like

Antra has opened #02, in a last heroic gambit to become the champion of Cirno cookies
Lucky you, there is the golden cookie inside.
It’s delicious, I assure you.
What a great victory!
This time, it truly is as such!

…Oh, you also get to live.

Yuuka has opened #01, wasting her opportunity to open #02 herself by being too complacent and was caught off-guard
Suddenly something weird occurs once the box is opened…
… the lights have dimmed and time appears to slow down, with an eerie aura changing completely the atmosphere in an instant…

EternalMagician…
Bancho…
thesorceress…
Renge Miyauchi…
Okabe Rintarou…
Michael-Chama…
FlareNetworkC…
Maid!Zepfur…
Quixote… (also a returned Cirno)
pictoshark…
The Iron Golem…

They are all somehow there, and they are all heading for you!

This is a call of those who shared the same fate (not having a cookie) and who are not going to allow you to escape sharing the same yourself.
There are no mere undead, they are like phantasm, ghost of time itself, like afterimages of what used to be there.
They will pursue you endlessly until you cannot remember the taste of cookies anymore.
There is no escape.
… there is … no escape…!
… and as you realize the futility, you give up, and let them come at you…

antrawinner

@Blackrune Feel free to depict your own last moments. I don’t mind a comical fashion that somehow makes you still alive, as the core point is that you’re not getting a cookie this turn and thus you are eliminated from the game.

@Antra Feel free to brag in any ways you want. You truly are the ultimate cookie eater if anything. And for the time being at least, you can hold the title of luckiest person on rokkenjima!

5 Likes

I can’t believe I got this far.

1 Like

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Thank you. I’m so happy for me

1 Like

Atleast I had cirno,
I can consider that a (small) victory.

congratulatiosn!

Well I very much hope my gameboard of absurdity has been enjoyable to everyone.

Please feel free to leave feedback in the undead chat or here.
It’s been a pleasure on my end to have been your host and gamemaster.

2 Likes

Everyone could see a maid in blue-white clothes for a split second.

grafik

In the next instant, all the gore was gone and the place was even cleaner than after @Zepfur cleaned up. As expected of a perfect maid. But the maid in question could no longer be seen.

4 Likes

:hauu:
because Rena took her home