Cirno Roulette - Game I - [Over] ANTRA VICTORY

Nya

1 Like

I know. Well we can always play something just the two of us. <3

1 Like

Oh are we late? :mii:
Let’s put bombs in every box secretly, before Usagi sees. :cackle:

When you say that in public, that takes away the surprise out of it ;_;

Well now signups are complete, or almost.
I will send a confirmation PM to everyone who signed up. If anyone fails to reply within 24 hours or turns it down after all, I will replace them with additional kyuuballs people who wants to sign up (I will take it that akafa and wonderlander would want those spots for now).

You people are great!

And so everyone is ready!

Disclaimer : This gameboard belongs to you. As gamemaster I will contribute as minimally as possible in it.

Let me come back in a bit and it will be start with a new message on the matter.

I’ve also setup a spectator chat if anyone wants that.
Just PM on the forum or discord on the matter.

4 Likes

So in my typical tensai baka fashion I had one great idea yesterday.
“Bomb” “Boxes” “Cookies”

I offer you the stage :
You are now in my special bakery house, where I recruited some guy named… Renovate? Something like that. He has a funny mustache that moved when he talked and a buttler outfit. Can you believe it? A buttler outfit in this day and age.
Anyway he was looking for work and his resume says he makes the best cookies in the world.

Now I don’t even know why you’re all here. Is it the cookies? Is it the bombs? Maybe other motivations. I’m seeing one large golem among you and I have no idea if they have the ability to taste cookies in the first place, so at the very least I expect some unusual sort of motivation here.

Don’t worry, I did not kidnap any of you in order to be thrown into this ordeal. This is purely voluntary participation. This is why this is a Cirno game. Or did you think I was going to roleplay Cirno myself?

Now it’s pretty simple, I’ve prepared 13 boxes of varying colors and shapes.
One of them, the 9th one, truly stands out, obviously.

I’m expecting some unsavory Karifean people to try to break the gameboard, in which case I will have to intervene. Don’t worry, I’m ready to act on this. At the very least I realized I hadn’t written the rule of 1box/person/turn. You can always try to break the rules tho. It’ll be great, I assure you.

If you want to ask any question, feel free.

Now normally it would be proper decorum to first introduce yourselves before jumping on the boxes. However I do understand that the appeal or cookies and/or bombs can be pretty high.

This is all in your hands, I hope you enjoy this.

Note : Being the 9th player to have signed up, I am rooting for FlareNetworkC not that this brings him any form of advantage.

01round

@thesorceress @Quixote @Karifean @BunnyAdvocate @Blackrune @SleepingPliskin @Antra @Bancho @FlareNetworkC @pictoshark @Zepfur @EternalMagician @King_Titanite_XV

Pick up a box, introduce yourselves, do what you want. Hopefully have fun.
This round will last a maximum of 24 hours.

Box claimed

#01 Antra (1 cookie inside)
#02 Renge Miyauchi (1 cookie inside)
#04 Quixote (1 cookie inside)
#05 Okabe Rintarou (1 cookie inside) also some tea!
#06 Pictoshark (1 cookie inside)
#07 Michael (1 cookie inside)
#08 thesorceress (1 cookie inside)
#10 The Iron Golem (1 cookie inside)
#12 EternalMagician (1 bomb inside)

#03/09/11/13 (4 cookie inside) Split between the remaining players.

5 Likes
New photo by Karifean

"So I have been summoned once more. Major Michael Wittmann, present. Looks like I find myself on another battlefield to claim victory on…

…wait, a bakery? Cookies? Boxes? What the hell is this?"

3 Likes

I TAP BOX #6 THREE TIMES AND THEN IMMEDIATELY CLING TO IT PRAISING MY DARK MASTER AND HIS MATHEMATICAL SECRETS

5 Likes

A young girl jumps up from her seat, her arms upraised as she speaks all in a rush.

http://joeschmo1of3.blogspot.com/2013/12/omake-gif-anime-non-non-biyori-episode_29.html - See this Animated Gif on Photobucket. Click to play

“WHERE ARE THE COOKIES! I heard there would be cookies! What flavour are the cookies? Are there a lot of cookies? How many cookies can I have?”

4 Likes

Just to be sure do I take this as you choosing this box?

Only one per round. But they truly are delicious Ronove cookies.

1 Like

Bombs?! Or COOKIES?! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is perfect for I, the Mad Scientist of chaos and destruction!! Feast your eyes to my mighty iiiiintellect!! As I, HOUOUIIIIN KYOUUUUUMA, dominate this game with will and brain alone!!

I wonder if my victory is the will of Steins;Gate

2 Likes

I haven’t opened it yet. I will do so when the time is right.

2 Likes

This would be the part where I ask what our first order of business is, but then I remembered that this wasn’t a Mafia game

4 Likes

I choose box 5

1 Like

“Only ONE? Which box has the cookie? I want a cookie!”

The girl presses her face up against the boxes. Sniffing them.

Untitled

inb4 someone else steals it before Picto claims it

1 Like

“Looks like my opponents are quite formidable. A scientist of chaos, a magical witch whose appearance belies her age, and a… humanoid shark. I can see now why I was brought here.”

New photo by Karifean

“It matters not. Bringing back victory is my duty. I will give this battle all I’ve got.”

Michael picks up Box #7 and puts it down in front of him.

I choose Box 7 in case it wasn’t clear. I don’t open it yet.

1 Like

Noted.
Tell me so when you want to open it now.

SleepingPliskin #5
pictoshark #6
Karifean #7

1 Like

Michael, is it? You seem to be an individual who doesn’t posses the class and grace of a scientific mind. (Unless you like Dk Pepper)

1 Like

I will claim Box “1”

1 Like