Cirno Roulette - Game I - [Over] ANTRA VICTORY

Don’t worry little bunny, in the afterlife, lots of cookies will be there for you.

3 Likes

The Iron Golem makes sure there aren’t any hiding cookies in the trapped box.

2 Likes

4 Likes

“Hold up right one second!”

A sudden interjection from… Can it be? Yes! The demon is lucid and awake again! And boy is she smirking from ear to ear. A horrible, devious, nasty thought has occurred to her and she’s been waiting patiently to spring it.

All In, Dealer…

"Kuhihihi… So box number 5 was the bomb. Wonderful. Unfortunately, its target was completely off. Let’s do a recap of this round.

In the early round, my Beloved Master claimed two boxes as was his right. One of them just so happened to be Box #5. And just now that box was opened by Renge who exploded and died.

But… Here’s where things get fishy.

All is fair in love and war! But if love is war and war is love, does that make you a tsundere!?

The rules state that someone cannot claim a box that another player has picked up. Which means, of course, that Renge has broken the rules. But more than that… Box 5 is still technically claimed and owned by the one who did pick it up… tatatara~ MY MASTER!"

Zepfur spins around and points ecstatically at Pictoshark.

"Also, just a reminder, there is no rule saying that you can only open one box per round. Of course, since you can only claim one box per round that isn’t an issue. But, ah, my master is special… He was allowed to claim two boxes.

Which means… That explosion belonged to my Master, @pictoshark!!!"

Zepfur cackles.

“Kuhihihihihi… So, then, my benefactor… What happens to someone who’s box contains an explosion~!? What happens to losers? Will he die the death, be smothered in love until he suffocates, be broken into itty bitty pieces… What will happen! I wonder, I wonder~!”

3 Likes

"Ehehehe! You think faulty logic like that will work?

Need I remind you that I had been given special jurisdiction to claim an additional box for the purpose of holding a contest for another to potentially claim it!

'Tis only logical in such a circumstance that I would be afforded the ability to transfer ownership of the box."

With that the Sorcerer formed his blue words into a weapon and used it to attack the defenseless slumbering Demon.

…by drawing on her face with a blue permanent marker.

2 Likes

Well then, that was truly the best round so far, wouldn’t you say?

Now a certain reminder for @pictoshark and @zepfur that you two are currently stuck in a battle logic wether you want to or not. Neither of you are allowed to open up a box until this matter is settled this turn. If the turn ends before this is settled, it will continue on the following one.

Good luck to both of you!

While @pictoshark is right about his comment, I’m sure we all appreciate @zepfur attempting to twist that logic back at me. Sadly, even if that was to succeed, I do not possess anything like loliglue. Once the duel will be over, I will bring you an additional prize, because I don’t want things to end so easily between the both of you.

Now concerning @karifean After due consideration I have noticed that the departure of thesorceress and bunnyadvocate has left the gameboard with a saddening lack of loli.
As thus for the remainder of the game Michael has to pretend to be a loli and finish all of his sentence with Ni~pah and other Rika like verbal tics.

If you want to get an idea of what it may look like :

(For the record this is from Seto No Hanayome and they are all hardened Yakuza)

Once again I will update this post in order for people to see which boxes are claimed and which aren’t, and which are opened and which aren’t.

And now without further adieu…

05round

@Quixote @Karifean @Blackrune @SleepingPliskin @Antra @FlareNetworkC @pictoshark @Zepfur @King_Titanite_XV

#02 Michael (1cookie inside)
#03 Antra (1cookie inside) and some tea! (you still opened up the first box)
#05 The Iron Golem (1cookie inside)
#06 Okabe Rintarou (1bomb inside)
#07 FlareNetworkC (1cookie inside)
#09 Quixote (1cookie inside)
#01/04/08 (3cookies inside) distributed among the remaining players

5 Likes

Let’s get this over with. I will claim and open Box “9”. I open up the box to find…
@UsagiTenpura

4 Likes

Is box 5 still owned by them?
If not, I shall open it @UsagiTenpura

2 Likes

Antra has opened #09. Is it impatience or being tired of the game? I definitively hope not the later…
Lucky you, there is an actual cookie inside.
It’s delicious, I assure you.
What a great victory!

…Oh, you also get to live.

PLOT TWIST

As @quixote tries to open up #05, the Cirno floating around you somehow manipulate the laws of absurdity and you end up nontheless with the already opened content of box #09 that Antra already opened.

@antra you are now free to pick up and open another box, as the claim has been voided thanks to Cirno magic.

2 Likes

The golem claims the now vacant box 5 and hides it away.

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity, where would you be hiding it exactly?

1 Like

Ah, Cirno is truly the strongest!

3 Likes

Inside the golem’s own leg, for it is hollow itself.

3 Likes

Then I will claim Box “3” and open it.
@UsagiTenpura

Don’t worry. I haven’t gotten tired of this game. I’m just striking while there’s a high chance I’ll get a cookie.

3 Likes

Tho if the bomb had been in it, you’ll also have ended up with that, just saying.

2 Likes

Antra has opened #03. With a bold strategy in mind
What a great victory!

1 Like

Michael gives off an aura of calm anger. “I have never been so humiliated nano desu. However, bearing humiliation and attaining victory regardless is my duty, so I will not back down… until the ultimate end has been reached… nipah~”

Averting his gaze, he walks up to Box 2 and solemnly speaks. “Two… for myself, and my trusted Kamerad… mii…” He lifts up the lid without any theatrics.

I open Box 2

@UsagiTenpura

7 Likes

OMG you guys give me literally no chance to post while I’m at work

Ummmmmm @UsagiTenpura I claim box #7! Let’s get all the odd numbers out.

2 Likes

I have survived this long with my luck. Mayuri, Daru, …Kurisu. I do this for you guys. And to you all. I wish for the best of luck

(Okabe grabs the 6th box hoping for the best)

I will now open it. @UsagiTenpura, agent of loli chaos. Decide my fate!!!

5 Likes

Fine I wanted to wait a little more not to break the forum further seeing that Blackrune is apparently lurking over bombs, but I suppose I can end things right now.

Michael has opened #02 swearing to himself that he’ll defeat this gamemaster at any costs
What a great victory!

FlareNetworkC has opened #07 still pouting at having missed all the fun
What a great victory!

Okabe Rintarou has opened #06 believing that luck is still on his side
Alas that was not the case.
Instead of a cookie, he finds a peculiar thing inside.
Lab Gadget #83 The (litteral) Self-Destruct Button (Name Subject to Change)
Unable to resist, Okabe Rintarou presses it and…

KABOOM

This was probably doomed to happen, at least a certain Russian will be celebrating in the background now.

@SleepingPliskin Feel free to depict your own last moments. I don’t mind a comical fashion that somehow makes you still alive, as the core point is that you’re not getting a cookie this turn and thus you are eliminated from the game.

The Iron Golem is forced to open up #05
What a great victory!

ROUND FIVE IS OVER
Let me distribute the remaining cookies for now. Feel free to talk about how you are opening your’s while I prepare round 06.

2 Likes