Cirno Roulette - Game I - [Over] ANTRA VICTORY

Michael returns a bow of his own. He then quickly heads into the bakery and comes back out with Box 2 hovering slightly above his right hand. He presents it to the golem. “'Twas a great fight, Kamerad… mii.”

2 Likes

The golem takes its axe, and methodically cuts the presented box (box 2) open.

Oh yeah almost forgot @UsagiTenpura

Well Karifean forgot to @me, another baka, but I suppose it doesn’t matter too much now…

The Iron Golem has opened #02 in the shame of defeat.
Lucky you, there is an actual cookie inside.
It’s delicious, I assure you.
What a great victory!

…Oh, you also get to live.

This is the opposite of earlier. You lost the battle but won the war

Yuuka is forced to open up #01
What a great victory!

Michael-chama is forced to pick up and open up #04
This is one warrior who will have to die in shame rather than in honor.
Hundreds of miniature bombs with small arms and legs reminiscent of a certain enemy in Mario starts to pour out of the box and clings on Michael until the rest of the room cannot see him anymore.
As we heard muffed complaints they all start to glow red faster and faster and suddenly…

KABLABLAMO

@karifean Feel free to depict your own last moments. I don’t mind a comical fashion that somehow makes you still alive, as the core point is that you’re not getting a cookie this turn and thus you are eliminated from the game.

ROUND SIX IS OVER
Let me distribute the remaining cookies for now. Feel free to talk about whatever while I prepare round 07.

1 Like

:frowning:

1 Like

Through the mass of bombs, Michael faces the golem once more. @King_Titanite_XV “Achieve your victory, Kamerad.” Then the bombs all go off at the same time, in a massive explosion. When the dust settles, Michael can be seen standing there, unharmed, looking slightly mad. “Well damn, and I was doing such a great and dramatic farewell scene as well. Your bombs are too weak, baker. Whatever, I won’t disturb you anymore. Uguu” And with that, he turns around and leaves through the door before fading away.

4 Likes

Well now this is official, there is no more loli on the board. Oh, I suppose Yuuka could roughly fit into this description still…

@zepfur As your attempt to overturn my logic was not very impressive especially considering that it forgot the most basic rule of this game - you lose if you don’t have a cookie, not by getting a bomb, technically, I can’t give you a very great reward.
But I thought it would create an interesting event nontheless, so I’m letting you have this thing, which apparently the Iron Golem and Michael-Chama just did anyway…
It’s pretty simple, you choose a box, and somehow force an opponent to have it’s content, and in return, they choose a box, and force you to have it. Think of it as a sort of quickdraw duel, tho there’s not really any matter of speed or drawing. You’re free to use this whenever you want as long as you’re alive, and against whoever you want who hasn’t picked up a box this turn.
Finally while you are free to force this on your opponent with any means you want, I suggest the catapult as being always a valid method.

Now we enter the second half of the game, isn’t it exiting everyone?

Once again I will update this post in order for people to see which boxes are claimed and which aren’t, and which are opened and which aren’t.

And now without further adieu…

07round
@Quixote @Blackrune @Antra @FlareNetworkC @pictoshark @Zepfur @King_Titanite_XV

#01 FlareNetworkC (1bomb inside)
#02 The Iron Golem (1cookie inside) also some tea!
#04 Quixote (1cookie inside)
#07 pictoshark (1cookie inside)
#03/05/06 (3cookies inside) distributed among the remaining players

better love story than twilight

Big Dark Souls Boss x Michael Wittmann confirmed

The Iron Golem takes and opens box 2 again for it was chosen for him last round, and it wishes to keep this going.
@UsagiTenpura

1 Like

The Iron Golem has opened #02 again, following the legacy of his fallen rival
What a great victory!

Then I’ll also follow my pattern and open the last to explode.

I choose to open box #4
@UsagiTenpura

Quixote has opened #04, following the trend like all the cool kids do
What a great victory!

1 Like

The magical properties of the number 7 are incredibly well documented, so I think I’ll open Box #7, could you slide it over for me @UsagiTenpura?

Sure enough!

Here you go, you have claimed box #07 now.
Just have to chose wether you open it or not now.

The sorcerer leapt a good number of feet backwards pulling a fishing rod from his pocket that sparkled with a magnificent blue.

This box does not contain a bomb!” he yelled as he hoisted the lid of the box open with the device.

2 Likes

he’s opening it from a distance!
OH NO!
someone has worked out how not to die!

2 Likes

pictoshark has opened #07 seemingly starting to be careful using his bizarre magical fishing rod
What a great victory!

@King_Titanite_XV Wouldn’t matter because in this game you are eliminated for not having a cookie.

Oh wow guys we’ve been playing wrong the whole time

though tbh the way we’re doing it right now “at UsagiTenpura” replaces this so it’s not all bad

1 Like

@UsagiTenpura Flare taps the lid of box #1, and the lid poofs away majestically.

1 Like

FlareNetworkC has opened #01 using for the first time a magic trick
Sadly that would also turn out to be the last time.
Somehow inside he sees a large amount of fireworks, all aimed at him.
They also happen to be homing fireworks, so not much point to try to get away from them.
The best way for a flare to go out!

PEW PEW POFHTHISHUTOOM

Sound effects provided by Karifean and Doldod

@FlareNetworkC Feel free to depict your own last moments. I don’t mind a comical fashion that somehow makes you still alive, as the core point is that you’re not getting a cookie this turn and thus you are eliminated from the game.

ROUND SEVEN IS OVER
Let me distribute the remaining cookies for now. Feel free to talk about how you are opening your’s while I prepare round 08.

The rounds are getting quicker now!

1 Like

So it seems the person I was supposed to root for has died.

@zepfur Your duel thing still can be used.

Once again I will update this post in order for people to see which boxes are claimed and which aren’t, and which are opened and which aren’t.

I now wonder how quickly this game will reach it’s climax.

And now without further adieu…

08round

@Quixote @Blackrune @Antra @pictoshark @Zepfur @King_Titanite_XV

#01 Yuuka (1cookie inside)
#02 The Iron Golem (1cookie inside) also some tea!
#03 Zepfur (1 bomb inside)
#04 Quixote (1cookie inside)
#05 Pictoshark (1 cookie inside)
#06 Antra (1cookie inside)

The Iron Golem opens box 2 again, without even removing it from the table it’s on.

1 Like