Devil's Playground - Game 1 [Solved]

I cannot. I already stated that Velnar was in the study during that time when he shot Ethan.

1. Yates arrived before 12:00 p.m., was taken by his alibi to talk to Ethan, shot him and had his alibi stay locked in the study while he went back outside and pretended to arrive.

2. Julia shot down Abdul, disposed of him in the closet with the servant key in order to make it look like a magical murder, entered the study, killed Ethan and stayed there until Susan open the study.

3. Ethan was shot outside the study by Seth and then locked inside it by Abdul, who is Seth’s alibi and has a fake corpse which was used to make everyone think he’s dead.

Yates did not arrive before 12:00 p.m.

Ethan was killed while he was inside of his study.

It looks like we are reaching the end… but I still have some more Red left in me.

Throughout the whole day, none of the servants were in Ethan’s study long enough to commit murder in the study.

Also:

Definition of servant, please. Is Dr. Smale a servant?

No.

Ethan invited Abdul into the study.Ethan and Abdul discussed something, but an argument broke out. The argument escalates into a conflict, in which Ethan and Abdul heavily injures each other. Abdul stumbles out and goes into the servant room and in his death throes stumbles into the closet. Ethan in his dying breath locks the door to the study"

I realize this theory makes no sense realistically and I just want to work around the red.

TIME-TRAVEL

Okay I’ll drop it XD sorry.

1 Like

SERN is the culprit!!!:glug:

1 Like

Alright I think I see this
Julia kills Abdul and stuffs him into the closet in the servants room, Ethan hearing the noise comes out to investigate where Julia then kills him and then drags him back into his study locking the door behind her. She then climbs out the window. After Suzan finds the body she renters the study and closes the window as Suzan left after just seeing the body she never noticed the open window.

1 Like

My vampire can’t time travel, thus that was not the method of murder.

Susan would have noticed the open window.

I’ll refer you to this red.

Still pretty flimsy at this point, Julia closed the window from the outside without locking it then returned later to lock the closed window

You’re determined to get me on this. Very well.

The windows were all closed and locked when Susan opened the door at 3:45 p.m.

1)Seth or the doctor killed Ethan in the study, locked it, and hid somewhere in the room. Meanwhile Julia killed Abdul in the servant room.

2) Ethan was dead from the beginning, one of the servants simply entered the room and locked it with Ethan’s key while hiding in the room. Ethan was not “murdered” in this case, ie: hey may have died of natural causes like illness. Abdul was killed by someone else

Ok how about
Yates arrived at X time where X is sometime after 12:00 Yates then killed Abdul and stuffed him into the servants closet, then proceeded into the study and killed Ethan. At that point he notified Suzan of his presence and while Suzan was going around to try and find the key and returned into the study closing and locking the window and hid there until Suzan opened the door

Edit: scratch this just saw the red truth disallowing Yates in the house

Oh slight change from the last one
His son after leaving the house returned after a time and killed Abdul and stuffed him into the servants closet. He then went into the study to kill his father, locked the door behind him and then waited in the room until Suzan opened the door

Also can you confirm Abdul was dead at the time the door was opened?

Nobody was in Ethan’s study when the door was opened at 3:45 p.m. by Susan aside from Ethan’s corpse.

Ethan was alive at 12:00 p.m.

Real quick, before any of you make a Blue based off of this.
Suzan and Susan refer to the same person.

Also, I refer you to the Red:

Confirmed. Abdul was dead when the door to the closet was opened.

Oops, I mixed up names. So let me get this straight. The door which can only be unlocked from the outside was locked, there was no one (alive) in the study when it was opened and the windows were locked at the time the study was opened

Nice, I thought almost the same as @Hovlane:

Abdul opened the door to the study and killed Ethan while Abdul was outside the study and Ethan was inside. Ethan then locked the door and died. Seth saw Abdul killing his father, so he killed Abdul and put him on the closed.

Yes

The door has no auto-lock.

I do like the idea of Seth’s vengeance kill, though.

Edited version of Alex’s post:

A Red I used later: