Execution by Fire - [Initial Discussion]

Okay, so when we do prosecute this culprit, what happens? Do we have to build our theory with them aa the culprit? I am confused:(

Yes, prosecuting someone means that you write a solution with them as the culprit. Any piece can be prosecuted, as the story has so many gaps that you can fill with whatever bullshit you want.

Oh so it is not a vote! facepalms
Lemme think then :stuck_out_tongue:

Hoooooy, gamemaster! Is this all the info we’re going to be given? Can I not coax any reds out of you? If you’d be willing to help that would be lovely!

Repetition requested: The romantic visit that Piece C was involved in at 22:30 was between someone who the public at large believes to be a man and someone who the public at large believes to be a woman.

Another one, The romantic visit primarily involved two people, that is to say no polyamory was involved.

Last one, I promise! The romantic visit only involved people from among the five pieces you mentioned.

“My dear bottom feeder, the five pieces presented are the only one involved with the game. I see no reason for why someone would not give their players the exact number pawns in front of them. However, it seems you fail to see the importance of the unknown. To excel at this form of game, one must make good use of the empty void given. Uncertainty is possibility.”

It seems you don’t know who I am. Was your Magic supposed to grab ones from down there and yank them up to this plane for your amusement? Well, it seems you are either incompetent or biting off more you can chew. There’s nothing that I, the Apprentice Mage of Chaos cannot descend into the anarchy I wish to see.

Let’s have a look at your absurd little parameters. Time to bring your game to ruin.

I’m going to make the victim, Atomu Kurogane, piece E. When everyone was at the bar, he tore his shirt to pieces as he got it caught on a point while running at incredible speed to the toilet, and thanks to having an incredibly embarrassing tattoo of a caterpillar going across his whole chest and back, he needed piece B, to help him back to his room.

Piece E then went to Piece D’s room for a romantic visit with Piece C who was already there (they arrived at 22:30). Piece D is into watching other couples make out, so he was cool with the situation. Piece D requested for room service to be delivered, but Piece E got too dunk and needed to get Piece C’s help to get back to their room. As a result it was kind of awkward when the incredibly late room service arrived at 13:50 and there was only one person left to take the service for three. Therefore D didn’t let the bellhop in as he thought the situation would feel too awkward. Piece C stayed with Piece E after he regained consciousness, and killed him at 2:00 for currently unknown reasons.

Piece A, B, and Piece D were all smokescreens.

The culpirt, and also Piece C would therefore be: Karen Enjou

The identities of A, B and D are irrelevant, assign them randomly if you want.

I’m still unsure about this prosecution thing; who should I be prosecuting, and should they be the same or different from my execution target?

The target is a suggestion, not a restriction; it also helps with deciding winners, but those rules can definitely be fleshed out some more in later editions.

The aim is to prosecute the true culprit, OR your target.

Therefore, we should reeeeeally be discussing who we think the true culprit is, otherwise this game is kind of pointless.

It’d be great if people could who they’re writing theories about, so we can start the game proper and get the whole thing over with. We should embrace the mantra of fail faster.

2 Likes

So it is okay if I don’t post my theory rightaway right? Coz I believe it is Hideki Honda.

A tale of sorrow awaits whose who wish to believe in my interpretation. But it will not be boring. Hopefully.

Oh? Interesting. I was also suspecting Hideki Honda, and intend to prosecute him. I’m interested to hear how your theory pans out though.

Then why haven’t you yet? Our time is basically coming to an end.

1 Like

I thought we were meant to name a person first and then present theories in the next phase.

Exactly, do that first thing.

I just did, Hideki Honda.

Umm, what’s happening?

Well, @UsagiTenpura and @pictoshark haven’t responded, but at this point I assume people are only going to get busier with finals then Xmas. I’d still love to get to the actual theory writing part. That’s the part I need data on the most.

Lock in my theory from earlier along with the identities