Fall 2017 07th Event Rundown!

There’s a bunch of events happening in Japan for 07th Expansion this coming fall, so we’ve decided to do some research and provide a rundown of all the events taking place! If you happen to be in Japan during any of these times, why not grab a ticket and join in the fun!

October 6: Umineko no Naku Koro ni Sou
String Quartet DEQUAR’s live performance of Umineko music!
You can find more details on our earlier article here.

October 22: 07th Masquerade
Fan-run 07th doujin event, not to be confused with the officially-run 07th Party, but quite similar in format! Check it out to meet many fellow 07th fans in cosplay and purchase and trade doujin works. Ryukishi will be participating as a special guest this year!
For more information, check out their official website and Twitter account.

November 3: 07th Live
A fan-run live featuring numerous performers singing 07th Expansion-related music! Spans multiple events. The first event, taking place on the 28th of October, has already been sold out at Comiket. Two more events will be taking place during the day and night of the 3rd of November 2017 at Shinjuku Live House Marble (Tokyo, Seibu Shinjuku). They’ll also be selling a new CD at the venue! Tickets cost ¥3,000 and you can add a drink for ¥600, these can be purchased here. Performers appearing at the live include:
Zakuro Motoki, Kanae Sakura, Asaki Risa, M.Zakky, xaki, Yuu Hokazono, Suzu Maihara, Kyouko Namekawa, and more! Here’s hoping for a DVD release of the concert.
For more information, follow them on Twitter!
Thanks to Isae and Chiisai Ojisan for helping us gather the required info! If you happen to be planning on attending any of these events, be sure to let us know in the discussion below! We’re quite excited to see how these events turn out.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://rokkenjima.org/fall-2017-07th-event-rundown/
1 Like

@EnDy_S @GoldenBugHunter Are either of you planning to attend these?

I know I’m forgetting someone else who’s in Japan…

Geez I wish I could go to these. I hope I that something cool will be happening when I make my way over to Japan next year.

I already have a ticket for the Umisou concert. This is the first I have heard of the other two events. I will definitely head for the Masquerade, will have to see what I can do about getting a ticket for the 07th live event.

It’s kind of embarassing that they apparently were selling tickets at Comiket, and I was there, and I never even suspected. My Nihongo Otaku game is still far too weak. Thank you for tagging me or I might never have known.

2 Likes

We included links on where to buy those tickets in the article so don’t fret!

if I only knew sooner I would planned around these T^T

1 Like

Is anyone attending 07th Masquerade? @GoldenBugHunter @Bernkastelle

1 Like

I want to so much, but I wont be able to or 07th Live! I believe @GoldenBugHunter is going to both though!

I will definitely go to the masquerade. It’s not completely certain whether I will be able to make the 11/3 concert, but I would say probably.

1 Like

With all the news about WtC 5 music at the concert, I just had to make it happen, so I reserved a ticket and should be picking it up today. So, yeah, it looks like I will be going to both the remaining events.

2 Likes

I hope you realise that only the second 07th Live is performing Haworthia right?

1 Like

Ah, I don’t think I was clear. By both events, I meant both the Masquerade on Sunday and the Concert in 2 weeks. And I’m going to the 6:30 one on 11/3. I couldn’t go to the afternoon one anyway since I have school that day.

1 Like

Ah that’s fine then ~ You’ll get to hear Haworthia live!

I wonder if we can get someone to attend M3 to pick up copies of Haworthia for us…

2 Likes