Farewell of the Golden Witch [Victory: Golden Dreamers]

Fine then. Be sealed in that closed room for eternity!!

[color=red]The only keys that can open the storage room door are the key to the storage room door and Genji’s master key.[/color]

Hello.

“The room Genji went to in the morning and discovered the body in really was the storage room.”

1 Like

Farewell.

[color=red]The first room Genji visited after leaving the servants’ room was the storage room. This was where he first discovered Kinzo’s body.[/color]

Repeat it:

“While Genji was asleep, none of the siblings left the mansion.”

1 Like

I refuse your request. You can think of a few scenarios where they would feasibly need to leave the mansion, no?

We’re back again my old friend.

If you’d be so kind:
“This mystery involves no string tricks.”

1 Like

I will not be so kind. It’s a bit too much for my tastes.

Say it, you damn witch. Kinzo never touched the storage room key.

1 Like

[color=red] Kinzo never touched the storage room key. [/color]

Please repeat.

“No strings were ever tied to the lockbox.”

1 Like

Hrm. I refuse.

Hehehe. I bet you can’t say this. From after the storage room was locked by the culprit on, Kinzo’s body was never moved

1 Like

That’s a poor bet. [color=red] After the storage room door was locked, Kinzo’s body was never moved by the culprit.[/color]

Covering bases.

“The lockbox was not inside the storage room when Genji unlocked it in the morning.”

1 Like

Consider them covered.

[color=red]The lockbox was in the VIP room when Genji discovered the body. [/color]

Repeat plz:

“The key to the storage room was in the top drawer of the lockbox just before Eva unlocked the drawer”

1 Like

You’ve left yourself quite open with such a move. I’ll be merciful here. [color=red] Right before the group unlocked the top drawer, the key to the storage room was already inside it. [/color]

Let’s see if you can repeat this in red:

“The moment Genji unlocked the storage room for first time that morning, the key to the storage room was in the top drawer of the lockbox.”
‘That morning’ refers to the morning Genji discovers Kinzo’s body inside the storage room.

1 Like

I refuse.

I ask you to repeat:

“For the purpose of this game, “moving” a body includes any deliberate or accidental action performed by a human that would result in the body changing it’s position or location - both being down to the centimetre.”

1 Like