Farewell of the Golden Witch [Victory: Golden Dreamers]

No, I don’t think I’ll agree to that one just yet. The fun’s just getting started :cackle:

Repeat:

“Genji is a reliable narrator.” In this case, ‘reliable narrator’ would mean the events presented happened in the order we are led to believe they did, and as Genji himself describes them, and that the thoughts shown to be his are indeed his actual thoughts on the matter.

Good, good. I’m glad you’re taking nothing for granted here. I would hate for you to have underestimated by underhandedness.

[color=red]Genji’s narration is reliable. He is not concealing or disguising his thoughts in any way, and his first person account of his own actions is accurate. [/color]

Uooooh! Repeat it! “During this conference, there are 13 people on Rokkenjima!” :annoyed:

(let’s say you still count if you die)

1 Like

Oh? What move could possibly follow this, I wonder.

[color=red]At the start of this tale, there were 13 humans on Rokkenjima. No additional humans stepped foot onto the island throughout the remainder of the conference. [/color]

Repeat it:

“The key that was seen in the top drawer directly after Eva had opened it is the same key Genji had used on the storage room door when testing whether or not the key they found in the top drawer is the key to the storage room.”

1 Like

[color=red]The key spotted in the top drawer the moment it was unlocked is the same key Genji tested on the storage room door.[/color]

Repeat:

“None of the locks were successfully operated, or had their operation altered meaningfully, using anything other than a key throughout this mystery.”

1 Like

Hm. How about something like this instead?

[color=red]None of the locks in the mansion were successfully locked or unlocked using anything other than their respective key or Genji’s master key.[/color]

Please repeat:

“In the time between Genji waking up on the morning of the body’s discovery, and the moment before he left for the guesthouse, the number of alive people inside of the mansion did not change at any point.” Naturally, “leaving for the guesthouse” refers to when he left, along with others, in order to confirm the safety of the remaining family members on the morning of the body’s discovery.

1 Like

I suppose I’ve held onto this move for long enough. I’ll strike you down for good with this red:

[color=red]From the time Genji woke up to the time the group left for the guesthouse, none of the siblings left the mansion. Furthermore, there were exactly 5 living humans in the mansion throughout this entire period.[/color]

I surrender to the witch, praised be the name of Beatrice.

2 Likes

It looks like we have our first casualty. I tip my hat to you, @DWaM. You fought valiantly.

A lot has happened in the interim, hasn’t it? Each of the human sides has attempted to strike with another blue truth. I’ll note my counterattacks here, for easy reference.

Golden Dreamers’: [color=red]Every time a lock was locked during the family conference, it was done so directly by a human hand. This includes all windows.[/color]

Team Big Mac: [color=red]The key found in Kinzo’s pocket was placed there directly by hand. [/color]

Repeat it: “The lockbox was never moved from the position it was first witnessed in.”

1 Like

Still standing eh?

This is a tricky one… I’ll sidestep the logic error altogether though. I refuse to repeat it.

Repeat it:

“For the duration of the family conference, no one used - that is, no one locked or unlocked any locks using - Genji’s master key other than Genji himself.”

2 Likes

So I shall.

[color=red]The only person who touched Genji’s master key for the duration of the family conference was Genji.[/color]

Please repeat:

“The lockbox that was witnessed by the siblings is the only lockbox relevant to this game.”

1 Like

[color=red]The box Kinzo showed the siblings is the only one like it on Rokkenjima.[/color]

Come, say it: There are exactly two keys that can open the storage room door during the duration of the family conference - Genji’s master key and the key found in the lockbox

1 Like