Player List:
Aspirety - Aspiria Kakera (Excalibur)
Bonecuss - Sophia Rin (Excalibur)
pictoshark - Toshiro Haku (Excalibur)
Rabla - Rhythmia Aeanhart (Excalibur)
StarTurner - Star Turner (Excalibur)
technololigy - Emi Katapow (Ultros)

3 Likes

I’ve spend too much damn time in this game. Definitely worth a shot if you enjoy MMO’s, they’re certainly a time sink though.

This is all I have to say.

Now, basically all of us Kazamatsuri / Rokkenjima players play on Excalibur. If you want to join in on the fun, it’s crucial that you make your new character in the Excalibur world, otherwise you’ll have to start from scratch or pay a fee to get into Excalibur later.

And without being in the same world we can only play Instanced content together.

And if we’re in different Data Center we basically can’t do ANYTHING together!

Don’t worry, just follow my tried and tested nublet approved™ guide and you’ll be fine,

So:

Once you get to the main menu make sure to click DATA CENTER

It should bring up a screen like this, where you ought to click on Primal and then click Proceed.

After you’ve done that just go through Character creation like normal, blah blah blah… and then you’ll get to this:

CODE RED! CODE RED! Here, the game will try to trick you into mindlessly selecting some random comparatively lowly populated world to reduce strain and queue times.

Make sure to click “Select Another” on this Dialog Box (unless by some miracle you happened to get randomly shoved into Excalibur).

Then just scroll down the little list, click on Excalibur, and click the tick. You usually have to wait a bit in the queue for this, but just remain patient and it’ll all be okay.

There. I just saved you 15 hours/14 euro. How nice am I?

2 Likes

True story, had to wait 10 hours to get in Excalibur.

You’re not helping Star!

Shhh… if they get in, they’ll be stuck forever…

If anyone’s thinking of trying this game out, now is one of the best times. The free trial just got it’s time restriction removed, so you can play forever but with a limit to level 35 and trading/etc.

The next expansion is just around the corner (June) and if you think you’d enjoy this game, it’s completely feasible to get to level 60 and finish the current story, and then join us with the super mega hype when the expansion comes out!!
Even if you no life the game, you’ll still have plenty to play through before it comes out.

1 Like

Excalibur server’s full sadly so I couldn’t even get in queue. I’ll keep an eye on it in case it opens up again

Yeah, Excalibur is quite popular and can be hard to get into during active american hours. If you wait for kind of late-night hours you should be able to get in. It usually opens up around 9-10 hours from this post for a few hours, or a bit later, but it does open so don’t worry about never getting in.

2 Likes