'Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sou' Teaser Site Published

'Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sou' Teaser Site Published

07th Expansion have just now published a teaser website for a new project titled 'Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sou' at the domain oyashirosama.net. Nothing really to see other than the image posted above!

Not a lot to say just yet, but feel free to speculate! What do you think this new project could be? A new game? A music album?

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://rokkenjima.org/higurashi-no-naku-koro-ni-sou-teaser-site-published/
3 Likes

So a new domain was discovered today: oyashirosama.net

It’s quite vague at the moment and the PVs posted on Youtube and NicoNico only reiterate the above information.

How mysterious~ I suspect another fun-filled side story.

They’re seriously still milking this franchise?

2 Likes

Wait a few more years and ryuukishi will make a complete Higurashi reboot xD.

I still think this could be just an OST or something.

wouldn’t mind a reboot.

We literally just got a reboot with Hou and the Steam release though… :stuck_out_tongue:
EDIT: I might be confusing the terms ‘Remake’ and ‘Reboot’ here.

1 Like

A more faithful anime maybe?

It’s probably just a CD compilation or something.

Good to see more stuff is happened with Higurashi, I should get around to reading it though…:sweat:

With two of us agreeing that this is most likely a CD… I wouldn’t get your hopes up too much.
The best way to take this is to have a positive surprise if it’s something else.

@Aspirety
Yes I meant a complete Reboot not a remake. An entirely different set of arcs built differently. That’d be so cool.

1 Like

I’d be so okay with a new music album. Can’t get enough 07th Expansion music!

Well the wait is over! The site updated with new visuals and information

It’s a concert CD with piano and string arrangements.

Tickets for the concert go on sale on July 25th, the concert itself is September 23rd. The CD releases in October.

5 Likes

Thanks epika! http://rokkenjima.org/higurashi-no-naku-koro-ni-sou-concert-announced/

Sou now has an official twitter, they just recently uploaded a preview for their rendition of you

Here’s a picture for the cover art I believe.

2 Likes

A PV was released a few days ago!

They’re also covering songs from the anime it seems.

3 Likes

Yeah, here’s a list of tracks from the site:

you
thanks
you destructive
Futari, hitori
Kokoromusubi
Sora no Mukou
why, or why not
Taishou A
Nageki no Mori
Others

4 Likes

Another PV, this is probably the last one since the concert is this month on the 23rd.

They introduced the people playing in the concert here.

4 Likes

Since I last posted, a few new tracks have been added to the list:

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (1st season OP)
Naraku no Hana (2nd season OP)
You (Vocal)

1 Like

Naraku no Hana hype :smiley:

1 Like

This looks pretty cool, the arrangment you can hear from the PV sounds good and I think Higurashi fans who play musical instruments or something will probably find this interesting.

2 Likes

It sounds beautiful~

2 Likes