Higurashi Quotes & Screencaps

Use this topic to share your favourite quotes and screencaps from Higurashi! Hopefully this topic can prove to be a great archive of many memorable quotes from the series.

For the sake of the Tea Parties, please tag anything beyond Ch. 3 with [spoiler], providing adequate context in parenthesis.

2 Likes

I caught this while going through the happier parts of Tatarigoroshi, and all I can say is… hindsight is 20/20 with the weight of this. I also capped a lot of the scenes that broke my heart in this arc, but I deleted them for fear I’d start crying again. I did always say that Tatarigoroshi is simultaneously the best and worst question arc for me.

Edit: Would it be cool with everyone to open up a topic about the Higurashi manga-exclusive arcs like Yoigoshi and Onisarashi?

2 Likes

Go for it! I’d recommend a topic for each.

Anyway, time for my screencap dump!

Onikakushi:
Higurashi Chapter 1 Screens

Watanagashi:
Higurashi Chapter 2 Screens
Ended up losing a few, sorry about that.

Tatarigoroshi:
Higurashi Chapter 3 Screens

More to come as I continue my readthrough!

3 Likes

Higurashi Chapter 4 Screens

Time for my Himatsubushi screens! Didn’t have as many to take this time, but I captured a few things that caught my interest.

Higurashi Chapter 5 Screens

And now for Meakashi! This time I modded the graphics a little.

3 Likes

Higurashi Someutsushi Screens

And now for Someutsushi. I was lucky enough to test the ADV mode that 07th mod is still developing so it looks awesome~

4 Likes

I don’t know what arc a lot of my screens are, but most of them are more the comedy/light-hearted side. Do those need spoilers?

Question arcs are okay (excluding someutsushi), anything beyond should be clearly marked / spoiler tagged.