Higurashi Sou Concert CD/DVD Released

Higurashi Sou Concert CD/DVD Released

For those of who keep up with our Higurashi Sou news, this February 8th marked the release of the September 23rd Higurashi Sou concert DVD. The CD was previously reported to have been released in October; along with the DVD, it can still be found sold on the Hatune website.

Don't want to deal with importing? Well, you're in luck! Just last week, on February 15th, the CD was released in the US on CDbaby. If you missed the AmiAmi release like I did, this is the perfect opportunity to buy it!

The tracklist for the CD is as follows:

1. Higurashi No Nakukoroni (From "Higurashi When They Cry")
  2. Why, Or Why Not (From "Higurashi When They Cry")
  3. Narakuno Hana (From "Higurashi When They Cry")
  4. Taishou A (From "Higurashi When They Cry")
  5. Nageki No Mori (From "Higurashi When They Cry")
  6. Soranomukou (From "Higurashi When They Cry")
  7. Thanks (From "Higurashi When They Cry")
  8. Kokoro Musubi (From "Higurashi When They Cry")
  9. Birth and Death (From "Higurashi When They Cry")
  10. Futari Hitori (From "Higurashi When They Cry")
  11. You-Destructive (From "Higurashi When They Cry")
  12. You (From "Higurashi When They Cry")
  13. You (Vocal Version) (From "Higurashi When They Cry")

That's not all! According to their Twitter, they will be having more concerts; locations have yet to be announced. You read that correctly! Their September 23rd concert was such a success that they are planning on performing more.

Let us know if you'll be picking up these CDs/DVDs below! I sure will be as soon as I get the money for it.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://rokkenjima.org/higurashi-sou-concert-cd-dvd-released/
3 Likes

Excited to pick this up!

Thank you for sharing this! I’ll definitely be picking this up. I’m so happy When They Cry music is still being produced, and released in a format we can buy too!

2 Likes

I am a huge fan of Taishou A and Nageki no Mori so I am super hype for this! I am really glad they are releasing a CD.

mah naraku no hana tho!!

Funny thing- I ordered Higurashi Sou last week, and it arrived yesterday. It sounds amazing! I was talking to a friend about how I wish they’d do an Umineko album like this, and…

Well, looks like Dequar’s getting ready for an Umineko album!
https://mobile.twitter.com/umineko_sou

2 Likes

Mine finally arrived!

4 Likes

Have you played it yet? What was the music like?

It’s beautiful! As you’d expect it’s filled with many different arranges of You, and now I have it stuck in my head :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Oh, that definitely is interesting, having different arrangements of the songs.

Well I more just meant that there are so many tracks with the same melody as You that were included :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, didn’t even know about this. I’ll be picking it up as soon as I can.