Introducing the Higanbana Bookclub, with prizes up for grabs!

Well what’s stopping you?

Having internship, being busy in general and the fact that if I don’t go to bed at a proper time I get thrown off the loop really bad and become a toxic son of a dick =n=

I’ve caught up, but I don’t have the time to record a podcast, sadly.

How are we going @amenenee @kyuketsukimiyu @soggysadboi? Did you catch up with the 2 week delay?

@Zosonte @VyseGolbez @TsukiyoAlex Were any of you interested in applying for this podcast?

I’m on track! I finished the first night and expect to be finishing up the 4th story of second night early Saturday.

1 Like

I would, but I’d have to buy a mic and get that properly set up. Unless we’re hurting for participants, I think I’ll pass for now. :mii:

I don’t think I have enough thoughts this time around. For chapter 1, I have pretty much nothing, chapter 2 would probably be my most extensive, 3 is pretty slim as well, and I guess there’s also a bit for 4 I could say.
So I’d like to not, but if you’re really absolutely positively hurting for members, I guess I could try to make something work.

I’m interested, but this is still my first podcast so I don’t know if I’d be the most well-suited person for the job, but if you’re in need of someone I can participate.

4 Likes

Working on it! Been stupidly slow but I’ve picked up the pace over the last couple days, I’ll probably be fully caught up in the next couple. I’ve been writing down my thoughts, so I should get some posts in soon after~

2 Likes

So Kari turned the chessboard around and pretty much said that if we all don’t see us as qualified enough, which we apparently do, then we might as well apply anyway and instead assume that this bar of quality we all set in our mind maybe isn’t as high as we initially put it. If that makes sense to you. Basically, he made me ask myself “Maybe there simply isn’t that much to talk about for chapters 1 to 4 in the first place?”

3 Likes

There is a heckin lot to talk about for Chapter 2. But see, it doesn’t have to just be purely analysis. I wanna talk more about, what these chapters mean to you? How can you apply them to your life?

2 Likes

If this is the kinda thing you want to discuss I’d like to apply!!
I’m honestly not so good at analyzing but so many chapters are terribly relatable!

When do you plan on doing the podcast?

This Saturday american time, I expect

1 Like

I’m in -5 UTC.
Let me know what your idea as far as a time goes and I’ll see if I can do it. I actually have plans to hit the gym around 9AM tomorrow morning, but I can always go another time.

So we’re in the last quarter now! Who’s up for the final podcast?

I aim to continue my participation to the very end! I’m in :wahaha:

2 Likes

I mean, you need to read and finish your forum discussion first, and we’re already at the end of the week ^^;

Still need two more people as well.

1 Like

You say that like I’ve ever not been ready on time. I have more free time at the end of the week, it’s just that simple.

Since my laptop actually isn’t broken, I’d be up for it. Reading chapter 7 like right now, I know I’m late, but I hope you excuse that, I really just had some technical problems.

2 Likes